• October 15, 2011 10:00 AM EDT
    1 guest led by Jo Sutton
    Occupy Melbourne coincides with a global movement that is sweeping the planet in a people's revolution that demands that the 1% of the population that controls the power, money and resources to the detriment of the other 99% relinquish their power. Join t...
  • October 18, 2011 3:00 PM EDT
    1 guest led by Vanessa Bey
    JIM SELF AND PROFESSOR WILLIAM A.TILLER Science and Human Transformation, Conscious Acts of Creation, and The Power of Intention October 18, Tuesday - 3:00 - 4:30pm Pacific/5:00 - 6:30pm Central Time If you’ve ever wanted to understand such psychoen...
  • October 28, 2011 9:00 AM EDT
    1 guest led by Alysa Golden
    We invite you to join us at the beautiful Old Mill Inn and Spa on this powerful day to ground Unity Consciousness into your health, work and relationships. Celebrate, learn and align yourself with the next stage of our evolution via interactive experie...
  • November 6, 2011 10:00 PM EST
    2 guests led by Ki'Dasa Durga
    We will be discussing the structure and flow of Divine Energy throughout the Universe and the Conscious Being.
  • November 11, 2011 11:00 AM EST
    3 guests led by harley donley
    Golden light Eagle and other Native spiritual leaders will meet at the snake burial mounds in ohio.
  • November 11, 2011 2:10 PM EST
    1 guest led by Nanci Jackson
    Online celebration on 11 11 11 for peace and unity at Albert Park and here on our chat room ipart
  • November 11, 2011 4:00 PM EST
    33 guests led by Tawni Skogstad
    Love is contagious, let's cause an epidemic! For one minute, at 1 0'clock pm, on 11-11-11, let's create some Universal Love! For more information please follow the link below: http://www.facebook.com/11.11.11OneLove Will you give one minute? Your th...
  • November 30, 2011 1:00 PM EST
    1 guest led by Elizabeth Free
    THE DRAMA OF CREATION ON EARTH As all the Players take their place on Stage, there is a temporary Separation of groups. Very seldom do the Light Workers and Revolutionaries work together, though it does happen at certain stages when they are conscious ...
  • December 23, 2011 4:00 AM EST
    4 guests led by Chris Comish
    Background: In 2009, I experienced a great feeling of oneness and love. A feeling of joy and bliss beyond anything I have ever felt on this Earth. It was from my inner higher self. This blanket of love wrapped me and I did not want to leave it. This is a ...
  • January 12, 2012 6:00 PM EST
    1 guest led by Vanessa Bey
    NEW FREE 2-PART WEBINAR SERIES The New Alchemy Thursdays, January 12 and 19th—6:00 - 7:30pm Pacific Part 1: The Return of the Christed Light. What does it mean?...Everything you know is NOW changing. Part 2: Love—The 5th Element. Love is much more tha...