Forums » Ruminations on Revelations

Discussion with the FilmMakers - Freedom Through Faith

• 28 posts
    March 1, 2011 10:20 PM EST

Please Note: the following Discussion relates to the materials presented in the latest AAO Film Release "Revelations". If you have not seen it yet, please visit | http://awakeningasone.com

Greetings One... and All,

It is with humble hearts and much gratitude that we present the “Revelations” that have come during our search to determine how we may be of greatest service to the Earth and all living things in these times of great change. Although being faced with these Revelations for the first time, ourselves, caused some degree of anxiety as they went against so much that we thought we ‘knew’ about Life, Light and Service; an earnest search into our own hearts, and a willingness to face the uncompromising truth, has revealed liberating new perspectives on the World-Altering event of the coming Shift, including what it may look like, how we may face it, and how today’s increasingly intense world events will serve to assist Humanity’s Evolution.

One of our greatest shake-ups came in our reevaluation of AAO's role in assisting humanity in transitioning through these times of great change; where we realized that we, along with so many others in the rising spiritual and new age movements, were working to "create change" according to OUR IDEALS of what is 'right' and 'wrong' in the world. And then we did some internal seeking, and reflecting upon the words of Masters such as Rumi, who said:

Beyond our ideas of right-doing and wrong-doing,

there is a field. I'll meet you there.

When the soul lies down in that grass,

the world is too full to talk about.

Ideas, language, even the phrase 'each other'

...doesn't make sense any more. - Rumi

And Lao Tsu, who in the Tao te Ching said:

Do you want to improve the world?

I don't think it can be done.

The world is sacred.

It can't be improved.

If you tamper with it, you'll ruin it.

If you treat it like an object, you'll lose it.

Considering these, and other such wisdoms from the Ma sters, along with our understanding of the approaching "Return" as detailed in Revelations, we realize that it isn't our place to "create the world" according to OUR IDEALS, but rather we are being asked to live, love ALL and lead the way in helpfulness, trusting that the big issues (that we seem so helpless to change) will be remedied by greater forces that are currently beyond our comprehension.

Thus, realizing that the world is in its present state because of our desire to create, and control it, according to our own DUALISTIC IDEALS, we believe now, that our planet's healing will come by a complete 180 degree reversal, through a surrender of our Personal Will to the Divine Will of the Tao; and by thus realizing that all events and orchestrators of the Shift have a place and a purpose for which to be thankful and loving, we may trade our fears and false perceptions in for Faith.

And in so doing we will learn to see that Heaven is not a place, or a prize... but rather, it is a state of mind. And it is this Faithful state, and the love that accompanies it, that will allow us to face and and flow through ALL of the events of the approaching shift, in grace and helpfulness.

Please feel free to share your own thoughts, comments and questions on "Revelations".

This post was edited by Awakening As One at March 1, 2011 11:54 PM EST
    • 10 posts
    March 3, 2011 2:05 PM EST
    This may be the hardest lesson I will confront in my evolutionary experience, but trust the process, I will. I love you all, Mike
    • 3 posts
    March 5, 2011 9:42 PM EST

thanks again, the art in this film is great.  I now have an itch to go rent "the fountain".

This post was edited by Gaia -ling at March 14, 2011 7:41 PM EDT
    • 3 posts
    March 6, 2011 2:05 AM EST

i really like how this movie talks about the tao.

This post was edited by Gaia -ling at March 6, 2011 2:05 AM EST
  • March 6, 2011 11:44 AM EST
    Wow, this is exactly what I have been searching for :) All my life, I have known something, I just dont know what...and now I do, so with all my heart I Thank You :)
    We are the ones we have been waiting for :)
    • 28 posts
    March 6, 2011 6:26 PM EST
    Aaron Webb said:
    I must say, after "seeking" truth for the past 5 years, I have ended up at the same conclusion. Thank you to the film makers for putting it so clearly.

greetings Aaron,

and much gratitude for sharing your thoughts on the video.

happy to have met you on the community connector,

and looking forward to our increasing connectivity, communication

and collaboration.

peace...

and happiness

we are...

awakening as one

keith

• 28 posts
    March 6, 2011 6:28 PM EST
    Michael Bonney said:
    This may be the hardest lesson I will confront in my evolutionary experience, but trust the process, I will. I love you all, Mike

greetings brother,

yes, indeed, to truly trust, has been (and continues to be)

one of the most challenging steps to take in my spiritual journey.

but the more i do it, the easier it becomes.

peace...

and gratitude

we are...

awakening as one

keith

• 28 posts
    March 6, 2011 6:33 PM EST
    Ashlee & Luis Sanchez said:
    Wow, this is exactly what I have been searching for :) All my life, I have known something, I just dont know what...and now I do, so with all my heart I Thank You :) We are the ones we have been waiting for :)

greetings ashlee and luis,

it is good to hear that you have "found something" in "Revelations";

however, we would encourage you to keep Seeking the Truth,

and to not stop Seeking, until you have attained liberation.

on this topic we invite you to read the page titled "The search"

which we have started to create on our webpage at:

http://awakeningasone.com/the-search

peace...

and gratitude

we are...

awakening as one

• 2 posts
    March 7, 2011 5:28 PM EST
    The following is a response to one viewer's question regarding "Revelations" mention of some of today's popular spiritual leaders.

Original Message:
    Greetings Awakening As One. I am writing to you because I just lokked at the latest film "revelations". In that film you are displaying some people that I highly respect, Bruce Lipton among others. I don't understand the message here. Bruce i a person that is inspiring people to come together in cooperation and love and I don't understand fully the message about duality in this context. Could you explain more please. Today, I feel lost with you message in the film.
    In respect for all that we are, love and peace

Response:

greetings sister,

and much gratitude for reaching out today with your questions and concerns about the new film "Revelations", particularly in regards to our mention of some of today's highly respected spiritual leaders.

here i wish for you to understand that it is not our intention with "Revelations" to lay "Blame" or "Condemnation" on anyone through our work. for, I, like you, have learned much from some of these leaders, like Bruce, who has played a big part in my own personal awakening, and whom i hold in high regard and respect.

the intention with "Revelations" is to simply point out some of the things that these well-meaning teachers might not be aware of, and to encourage people to continually Seek inside for a deeper understanding of Truth, surrounding their connection with the Divine, so that they do not Rely on the words and teachings of others to "lead the Way."

for, anyone who simply follows the words of what others say in these days, is in danger of being lead astray, because these teachers, as unenlightened beings, are incapable of bringing anyone to Freedom. they may provide comfort and inspiration, and some may even point the way, but no one can be liberated by the words of another, for the Truth must be Searched for, and Experienced, to be known. and thus, those who simply "believe" what others say, will never truly "know" for themselves; and it is only this experience, and resulting "knowing" of the truth, which goes beyond "belief", that leads one to true Faith and ultimate freedom.

and here, gathering a group of well-known spiritual leaders together and calling them the "Evolutionary Leaders" presents a very real danger in today's increasingly intense world where people are looking for answers. for all of those who have not done their own searching, will be compelled to look to these very popular and well-promoted, yet unenlightened, leaders for guidance and answers, and in doing so will relegate themselves to the reality of "the blind leading the blind"; and thereby putting the fate of their own spiritual growth in the uncapable hands of others.

our other concern regarding the "Evolutionary Leaders" comes from our understanding of the Universal Law of Attraction, which states that "like attracts like." and although the teachings of Bruce and Greg, may be well-intentioned, a number of their colleagues within the "Evolutionary Leaders" are focused on promoting the material-based concern for self and wealth, and controlling this reality to attain things for oneself. these practices of using spiritual awareness for self-gain and a desire to control, are akin to black magic, and are known as "the left-hand path."

and because humanity is easily tempted by its concern for self, which includes our righteous and well-meaning efforts to enforce our ideals, and because in our ignorance, we have taken our expanded awareness of our reality to mean "spiritual awareness", it is quite easy for these intelligent forces of duality to set traps for humanity by the works they do through others.

and today this trap that is being sold, in many cases for big bucks, to honest people who despite their earnest desire to follow a true spiritual path and live the holy life, are buying the tools and means (through books movies, seminars and workshops) to ensure the success of the self, and its ideals, from these leaders; when we all know that anyone who has experienced the True Liberating Truth would simply give it away.

that said, it is our love for those people mentioned in our film, as well as for the people who follow them that encourages us speak of what "seems" to be, for, if it is so, then people may awaken and aright their path. and if it is not so, then what we have said will cause no real harm, as determined by the truth that "the nature of the tree will be revealed by the quality of its fruit".

for if you see True Permanent Healing and Selfless Spiritual Worth coming from the tree, then you know it for what it is. however, if the tree is dropping bitter fruits, and the followers of these leaders are wrapped in the self interest for desire and success, and the personal desire to see their Will achieved on Earth, rather than the Will of the Divine, then you will know the tree to be like the fruit.

that said, we do not "know" the hearts of Bruce or Greg or any other presented in the video, and therefore cannot 'Blame', "judge" or "condemn"; ours is only to call it like we see it from our perspective, with the intention that others can make up their minds for themselves.

as always, we encourage the love of ALL (for we see all as One, and that all are serving the Divine) and humbly urge people to make the switch from living for the self, to living for the peace and harmony of ALL. we invite others to unite and lead the way in helpfulness of others, and have faith... for the time has come.

• 10 posts
    March 7, 2011 7:16 PM EST
    Keith, I knew you were going to get some static on this part of the video, but what I got from it was that we all need to release ourselves from judging anything based upon the concept of good and evil as that is what perpetuates the prison we have created for ourselves in this dimension of duality. We have to seek a higher wisdom which is anchored in our hearts. As you stated all these teachers are well meaning, but they to have to walk the path of unity with all of us seeking to know ourselves as the ONE
    • 7 posts
    March 7, 2011 9:57 PM EST

Greetings,

I loved the film...it lines up with what I have been teaching for about 15 years, though I have been teaching it through a Jewish / "Christian" perspective.  I am thankful that people have rose up with the Tech. skills to produce quality work.

I had only one concern about the movie, and that was the section about the "lying rapture." I am glad that you show the rapture doctrine  for what it is...however, millions of people world wide have great confidence in this rapture belief.  By pointng out that an event like the rapture may happen, where people may be wisked away, and calling that the "lying rapture," it plays right into their belief system.  Many Christians believe that something else, or a false teaching will arise, before the "legitimate rapture" that will work to prepare the people in the earth for being left behind.  Thus, mulititudes of people may see this part of the film, and consider it to be the part of the "Great Heresy or Delusion."  In other words, this film may alienate millions of people, and cause them to close off their hearts and thoughts, because of that section.

I would suggest, re-working that section, to give a different "rapture" scenario. For example: According to Romans chapter 8, there is a section that talks about the "manifestion of the Sons of God,"  this is what I believe is the scriptural (bibical) support for your teaching.  The "revealing" of the Sons of God.'   It speaks of a corporate anointing, that all creation is waiting for.  Or even taking the term rapture, to suggest that the anointing of mankind will be an "enrapturing" or "orgasmic" event.  The "New Testament" states that the "Second Coming" will be like it was in the days of Noah...Point out that Noah was left behind...and inherited the new system, while everyone else was killed off, or "washed away.

This is just a suggestion, and not meant to belittle or criticise, I am just worried that people might be alientated, by calling their beliefs "lying" or "false" beliefs.  This may cause them to cling to them harder, rather than let them go.

Somtimes kingdoms are easier to dismantle, if they are not attacked head on...

Good job.

Be Blessed

Yordei Merkava     

• 4 posts
    March 8, 2011 7:30 PM EST

Hi Keith!  Congratulations on an artful and far-reaching compilation of understandings that have come to rest upon your minds.  It remarkably echoes so much of what I understand and have come to know as true.  Way to rock the boat!  (We all rock the boat when we express that which is not commonly seen, disturbing others from their trains of experience.)  Now with that said it is now my turn to rock the boat.... :D  Due to the far-reaching and extensive nature of your presentation it covers so many subjects, and what came to me from this is that the narrative took some leaps of connection that may be too far for many viewers, especially those whom are less familiar with the material...  (RFID, martial law, staged alien saviours, inner christed field).. There are at various times throughout the movie that assertions are quickly made, obvious truths to many of us, yet nonetheless, it seems a departure from the Quality of Reason that I perceive is the underpinning of the entire presentation.  It doesn't need to be.  The explication can speak matter-of-factly and still have great power, but special attention must be given to that which is.. um.. strongly delineated in the world today. Other parts of the movie feel very concise and thorough (illusion of duality, world perfection, Oneness paradigm, childlike innocence, the sifting) and have powerful, quiet impact, allowing expansive inner movement and joyous mental satisfaction.

Love the reader's voice, lending a refinement and open-detached quality to her sing-song harmonic.

I would say that it is not so very important to avoid alienating people.. as it is to make coherent and clear the steps in the topic treatments..  The material will be by it's very nature upsetting afterall!

Overall the film is expansive and revelatory.  Beautifully done. :D

Lastly, I'd like to share that I believe we have entered a new realm of operation, one where 'seeking' is no longer necessary.  Where allowing and surrendering to the unfoldment of our experiences will be our new M.O.  This does not mean we collapse into inactivity.. but rather that we Fall into the divine latticework of our sensations...  From that internal peace we can then begin tracing the guiding signs that will lead us to the fruition of our greatest desire from which all desires are brithed--and that is to experience LOVE, ourSELFs fully.  When we do align to this powerful draw, our actions will be illuminated by our individual, unique energy, a vibratory signature that this world will rejoice in reconnecting with.... much as our whole beings rejoice when we accept ourselves for exactly what we are.  And we will not be able to help but jump into action, moved by a force that cannot be suppressed.  This I wish for us all--this I wish for me.

Love ~

This post was edited by Mr Lee at March 8, 2011 7:35 PM EST
  • March 9, 2011 2:11 AM EST
    I've been searching for Truth since 1988. It has been a long journey and we still have a way to go. I'm tired, but hopeful.
  • March 9, 2011 6:03 PM EST
    J'ai adoré le film Révélations, beau travail artistique. Pour ma part, ce film renferme de multiples réponses et concordances avec certains rêves nocturne que j'ai fais durant ma vie. Tout ce qui éveil en nous, notre véritable nature doit être reçu comme notre propre vérité. Chaque être humain a reçu un sceau en son coeur à la naissance (résultat et mémoire imprégné en soi), il n'en tiens qu'à chacun de le découvrir en ouvrant celui-ci en toute humilité, simplicité et don de soi. Nous avons quitté l'unité pour mieux nous reconnaître et nous retrouver dans l'Amour Unifié Namasté...
    • 4 posts
    March 9, 2011 6:43 PM EST
    En effet, il est temps ... lorsque tous les rêves convergent, se heurtent et étincelle dans notre nouveau monde, un âge d'or de l'harmonie. Nous allons à nouveau être dans l'action, une vague gigantesque marée d'énergie définies dès le début de temps faut-il assurer. Il est déjà le cas ... Il est temps. :)
    • 219 posts
    March 9, 2011 6:57 PM EST
    In deed! It is time. :) I love Google translate. For those that don't know how to translate - click the translate button on the top menu bar, then click "power by Google translate". A new window will open, copy and past the text you want to translate and select the translate language FROM and TO. Then hit the translate button. It is helpful to know the language first, but if you don't you can keep trying until you get something that makes sense. I usually start with French, then Spanish, German etc... It is so nice to share this space with the world.
    • 3 posts
    March 9, 2011 7:08 PM EST
    vipassana meditation...
    • 28 posts
    March 10, 2011 10:06 PM EST
    Yordei Merkava said:

Greetings,

I loved the film...it lines up with what I have been teaching for about 15 years, though I have been teaching it through a Jewish / "Christian" perspective.  I am thankful that people have rose up with the Tech. skills to produce quality work.

I had only one concern about the movie, and that was the section about the "lying rapture." I am glad that you show the rapture doctrine  for what it is...however, millions of people world wide have great confidence in this rapture belief.  By pointng out that an event like the rapture may happen, where people may be wisked away, and calling that the "lying rapture," it plays right into their belief system.  Many Christians believe that something else, or a false teaching will arise, before the "legitimate rapture" that will work to prepare the people in the earth for being left behind.  Thus, mulititudes of people may see this part of the film, and consider it to be the part of the "Great Heresy or Delusion."  In other words, this film may alienate millions of people, and cause them to close off their hearts and thoughts, because of that section.

I would suggest, re-working that section, to give a different "rapture" scenario. For example: According to Romans chapter 8, there is a section that talks about the "manifestion of the Sons of God,"  this is what I believe is the scriptural (bibical) support for your teaching.  The "revealing" of the Sons of God.'   It speaks of a corporate anointing, that all creation is waiting for.  Or even taking the term rapture, to suggest that the anointing of mankind will be an "enrapturing" or "orgasmic" event.  The "New Testament" states that the "Second Coming" will be like it was in the days of Noah...Point out that Noah was left behind...and inherited the new system, while everyone else was killed off, or "washed away.

This is just a suggestion, and not meant to belittle or criticise, I am just worried that people might be alientated, by calling their beliefs "lying" or "false" beliefs.  This may cause them to cling to them harder, rather than let them go.

Somtimes kingdoms are easier to dismantle, if they are not attacked head on...

Good job.

Be Blessed

Yordei Merkava     

Greetings Yordei,

And much gratitude for your learned insights in relation to "Revelations", and for your patience in the time that it has taken us to respond.

Our intention with the film is most certainly NOT to attack people's belief's, for we do believe most faithfully that a Rapture IS coming; and as we tried to present in our film, we believe that that rapture will be of a very similar experience to that mentioned in the book of Romans. And that, like Noah, those who have the love, wisdom and faith to face the "darkness" inside themselves and in the times ahead, rather than running in fear; those people will inherit the Earth.

Our intention with "Revelations" and our use of the term "False Rapture" is not meant to discount the True Rapture, but rather, we are trying to bring a very clear focus to actual plans that are unfolding to orchestrate a "False Rapture" and thereby establish a "One World Goverment" on the Earth.

To see resource material regarding this "False Rapture" we invite all to visit our webpage: http://awakeningasone.com/the-signs   

Please take the time to read the entire page, and to look at the relevant videos and links, paying special attention to the section titled "One World Relgion", as it pertains to our current discussion.

We share your concerns Yordei, and wish for this message to reach as many people as possible, and to that end perhaps we can add a statement to our webpages where the video is posted to bring clarity to this matter? What would you suggest?

As one of the writers of Revelations with a particular interest in Gnosticism and True Life of Christ, and Jewish Mysticism, I am very glad for the connection, grateful for what you have taught me already, and look forward to further communications and collaborations.

Thank you for friending. Let us chat. When we find each other here.

Peace, and gratitude.

We are... Awakening As One

Keith

• 28 posts
    March 11, 2011 4:43 PM EST
    Mr Lee said:

Hi Keith!  Congratulations on an artful and far-reaching compilation of understandings that have come to rest upon your minds.  It remarkably echoes so much of what I understand and have come to know as true.  Way to rock the boat!  (We all rock the boat when we express that which is not commonly seen, disturbing others from their trains of experience.)  Now with that said it is now my turn to rock the boat.... :D  Due to the far-reaching and extensive nature of your presentation it covers so many subjects, and what came to me from this is that the narrative took some leaps of connection that may be too far for many viewers, especially those whom are less familiar with the material...  (RFID, martial law, staged alien saviours, inner christed field).. There are at various times throughout the movie that assertions are quickly made, obvious truths to many of us, yet nonetheless, it seems a departure from the Quality of Reason that I perceive is the underpinning of the entire presentation.  It doesn't need to be.  The explication can speak matter-of-factly and still have great power, but special attention must be given to that which is.. um.. strongly delineated in the world today. Other parts of the movie feel very concise and thorough (illusion of duality, world perfection, Oneness paradigm, childlike innocence, the sifting) and have powerful, quiet impact, allowing expansive inner movement and joyous mental satisfaction.

Love the reader's voice, lending a refinement and open-detached quality to her sing-song harmonic.

I would say that it is not so very important to avoid alienating people.. as it is to make coherent and clear the steps in the topic treatments..  The material will be by it's very nature upsetting afterall!

Overall the film is expansive and revelatory.  Beautifully done. :D

Lastly, I'd like to share that I believe we have entered a new realm of operation, one where 'seeking' is no longer necessary.  Where allowing and surrendering to the unfoldment of our experiences will be our new M.O.  This does not mean we collapse into inactivity.. but rather that we Fall into the divine latticework of our sensations...  From that internal peace we can then begin tracing the guiding signs that will lead us to the fruition of our greatest desire from which all desires are brithed--and that is to experience LOVE, ourSELFs fully.  When we do align to this powerful draw, our actions will be illuminated by our individual, unique energy, a vibratory signature that this world will rejoice in reconnecting with.... much as our whole beings rejoice when we accept ourselves for exactly what we are.  And we will not be able to help but jump into action, moved by a force that cannot be suppressed.  This I wish for us all--this I wish for me.

Love ~

Greetings Mr. Lee,

And much gratitude for your comments and insights regarding the release of "Revelations". In regards to your comment on the 'leaps of connection' that we made with some of the material presented, particularily on the topics of (RFID chips, martial law, staged alien saviours, and the inner christed field), it is true that our presentation of these matters, seems to flow out in a stream of quickly made assertions, compared to the Patient Reasoning with which much of the rest of the film is presented.

Our simple reasoning behind this is because we did not want to spend too much time within the film bringing people 'up to speed' on these topics; as our target audience and intention for the piece is really to reach those who already have some degree of familiarity with such topics, so that we may bring greater clarity and understanding to the event of The Shift amongst the Awakening, and introduce perspectives that might allow those Willing Servants who have gone astray from the true path, to set their courses aright.

For, by helping to align and inform other Willing Servants and Informers, we may then, as a fully aligned and unified wave, bring that information to the masses. We also did not want to drown out the film's primary message, of Seeking and finding Faith in the Divine, by bogging it down with more focus and information on the support topics.

That said, though our main target is to reach and engage other Seekers in their mission, it is our intention to help as many people as possible to hear and understand the message and information presented in Revelations; and to this end we have posted relevant resource material on our webpage that will allow all of those who hear our brief mention of the above topics to go to the source for greater understanding.

For Revelations Resource Material please visit: http://awakeningasone.com

and: http://awakeningasone.com/the-signs

And in regards to your closing paragraph, which rings with such truth and beauty that is sounds to come from the Source itself, and which exclaims that our new experience of reality will be "surrendering to the unfoldment of our experiences and.... Falling into the divine latticework of our sensations.  From that internal peace we can then begin tracing the guiding signs that will lead us to the fruition of our greatest desire from which all desires are brithed--and that is to experience and LOVE, ourSELFs fully." 

This we see and know to be true; however, all of the Masters tell us to Seek, so that we may find. And the Seeking is required for those who do not know the Divine, and who do not have Faith. Yet, as they Seek (as you have done) and become closer with God, and learn to Trust God's plan, and find True Faith, then, may they surrender their Search into God's hands; relinquishing even the need to understand or know, for they will KNOW that ALL SIMPLY IS... ONE.

Honoured to make your acquaintance, and to have to opportunity to Seek and Share with you.

Peace, and gratitude.

• 28 posts
    March 11, 2011 4:50 PM EST
    Kathleen McGinty said:
    I've been searching for Truth since 1988. It has been a long journey and we still have a way to go. I'm tired, but hopeful.

Greetings Kathleen,

And much gratitude for your willingness to Seek and Share.

Though things could be seen to be becoming more intense, taxing and tiring in our world today, we may also choose to see that in these changes (which could be the cause of much stress and duress) as our "World of Comforts" begins to crumble, that we are in fact being freed.

And when our Seeking brings us to the point where we may Know True Faith in the Divine, then may we be filled with True Love... and then True Rest.

Peace, and gratitude.