Forums » We Are... Awakening As One

CHANGE THE WAY YOU DO THINGS...AND YOUR LIFE WILL CHANGE

This topic has been closed.
  • April 5, 2011 1:19 PM EDT
    I'm sorry Andreas, but I keep tripping over your use of the word "explication". Looking it up just now it does not seem to be the antonym of implication. Explication - to make the clearer the meaning of. So in one sentence you are saying the meaning of the word "self" is clear, but then you ask what does the word "self" stand for or indicate. As if "self" is a nebulous, difficult to define term.

Are you saying that because "self" eludes definition it can't or does not need governance? And that because "you-me-it" is more tangible and apparent that it needs governance from an outside source?

You bring up an interesting point to ponder.

I occurs to my mind that having a clear definition of self, and what it stands for, is a prerequisite to self-governance.
    • 53 posts
    April 5, 2011 2:01 PM EDT
    I don't want to get too far off of Jesee's specific intention here...but it is an essential point to the whole idea, especially ethically and as the moral force that manifests in Jessee's idea.

It is about how the Absolute Being is indeed self governing by causation, whereas relative beings are not. People tend to confuse that. The absolute "self" of Ramana Maharshi's self-inquiry "who am I"? Does not fall under any human effort of governing. However, the point of integration is that human governing and enterprise in the case of this thread needs to integrate as much as possible with the Divine. That is how I understand Jessee's proposition ethically. Otherwise it would be worthless?

How does our relative, human creation integrate with the point of manifestation of the Divine. The planet is obviously accelerating into what we call "globalization". On an individual as well as collective scale all human beings are challenged to a new point of integration. That has been going on for decades if not centuries in human time. But now the shit is hitting the fan - to put it metaphorically. Jesse is unto something. Integration = Awareness-Action (more awareness-better action-more awareness...)

about the word "explication". We live in an age where the explicit is far more valued than the implicit. Call it stupidity, if you want. All wisdom teachings say implicitly and explicitly that true power resides with the implicit. That is the point of Integration for this time, me thinks...
  • April 5, 2011 4:14 PM EDT
    Our System vs. Common Sense
    Our system is not a new system; it’s a very old system starting from the Greeks and Romans. Nothing is going to change it overnight. This is not a world of races anymore…it’s a world of mentalities and common sense. Lets not try to change the system, let’s take advantage of it and then when we have the position to change it we’ll change it. By then we’ll have the power to do it… in the mean time lets plant the seed. (The seed could be any body’s approaches) My plan is to get on their train and use that derail train’s speed to get ahead of the game and then when the time comes, we switch tracks and we'll take our own way! That’s the smart way of doing it! We’re not against the power of money… we’re against who rules it. Money power is a good thing when everyone has it! Our approach to the problem will be as simple as changing the way we do things…trust me! And trust yourself!
    • 80 posts
    April 5, 2011 5:14 PM EDT
    This is my reply this morning to Jessee's PM expressing concerns about basic needs...

"This is what I mean when I say "You can't stop the onslaught", as you know there are many out there who want to see an end to the monetary system. They feel like they're not connected to it and thus have a stake, but this is nearsighted because the whole thing floats on them. They are the collateral as evidenced by the birth certificate. You're absolutely right about the needs. This is what the 'variation by agreement' does... Because you can't stop it, it's gonna keep going regardless, and all these people in it that are sleep walking... They expect to get paid and that FRN is what they expect, right? So you would be in dishonor if you gave them anything other that what is accepted. The variation of agreement allows us to still use the system, but without liability to it. And if you were signatory to your own compacts and treaties and equal partner in another jurisdiction. Why would you pay taxes to a foreign power? You wouldn't... So now you don't pay taxes and you don't pay for their military operation. Which is what the whole thing is, one big military operation and I can show it to you in the federal registry called the FAR Matrix and it comes down to us in history threw the War Powers act. The key is this, foreign Ambassadors on US soil, have diplomatic immunity. They have diplomatic immunity because it's an immunity handed down by "the Sovereign", whoever that may be. In our case, it would be all of us, presumably in our collective capacity. So you would be out, but you can still go back in any time you like and come back out and help bring others out... Now, one other thing is the Feds right? They put monitoring equipment on all their cattle. RFID in passports and licenses and where ever else they can get it's citizens to accept. Now, I already don't accept this , this is why I want to come out, so that I can control those things and not leave it up to this Federal government.... The principle comes to this... If you do not control your status and standing, you do not control your technology, then technology is used to control you. So no, we don't want to live in isolation, that would not be free. We want to be productive, we want to live in peace. We want to share and develop and grow new ideas an we want to steward the planet... And if you want talk about "asset protection", this is the most ultimate asset protection plan there is. Think of how the Diplomats operate, because this is exactly how you will too. You know their homes are not considered US soil, but foreign consulates."

That's powerful stuff...

Wouldn't you all like to be Diplomats and Ambassadors, recognized internationally?; and protected under the IPO? All it costs you is your allegiance and citizenship to the US.

And if I can answer one of Gwens questions more directly... A State/Estate is a legal fictional title laid over the top of a landmass... The Tribes call the entire "North American" continent Turtle Island... But it's all just land, the issue is titles... so what titles have you?; Are you looking to change your status?
    • 53 posts
    April 5, 2011 7:29 PM EDT
    Jesse, I am a bit slow in this kind of thinking. If I may boil down your thinking: It is good and empowering for anyone to make as much money as you can by working the system in an ethical and sustainable fashion. Is this your plan? And you have developed ways of doing that? And you want to share these ways right here and now?

I am completely with you then. I feel inwardly completely free, but I am looking for an ethical way to make millions of $$$$ to sue the FDA and all the rest of the light suckers on Wall Street on the basis of any shred of cosmic law that is still maintained in the UN. In that sense I am listening to Absalom. Absalom, what is the point you are making beyond Thoreau and Civil Disobedience? I don't grasp it quite yet. Maybe I am too old for that.
  • April 5, 2011 8:18 PM EDT
    @Andreas well the first step and main purpose of creating these options are for the benefit of people at a personal level. Second step is to create links to amplify these options at a corporate level creating new ways to integrate these people. These will be a chain reaction once they see the benefits.
    Thanks for your comments.
    NOTE: This is the second time you have mention the FDA is there a personal issue against them??
    • 53 posts
    April 5, 2011 8:27 PM EDT
    FDA, nothing personal, jus a point of Cosmic Conscience. They have been destroying the lives of millions of people for decades in conjunction with the food and medical industries. It became very clear to me, when I tried to protect my boy against these insidious influences. Organizations that are there for trust and protection, and betray this trust, are on the top of the list. I prefer Donald Trump any time over this kind of betrayal.
  • April 5, 2011 8:36 PM EDT
    Well, all we need is to change the way we do things and increment these options. This can be done by controling our purchase power. Once WE* do that then WE* tell them what to do... as simple as that! *The Power Of People Working Together!
    • 80 posts
    April 5, 2011 9:28 PM EDT

I think everyone understands that currently we are feeding the beast. Our taxes go to pay mere interest on the debt of the US and any other country you might be in is in the same boat. We have energy, we want to be productive, but as it stands that productivity is either wasted or used to dig you further into a hole.

So what do we do? We know that some, in fact a great many individuals barely have any sort of awareness to speak of and regardless of if you're energy is present or not. These sheeple are going to keep feeding the beast and if fact have become quite dependent on it.

So it would seems that the law of necessity dictates a compromise be met. The sheeple to whom are fully dependent on the system also expect you to honor them. Thus when they ask for Federal Reserve Notes in exchange for goods and services, what you give them is Federal Reserve Notes. This is what they expect and what you must give them in order to remain in honor.

So how does one not feed the beast and maintain their honor? Sure many resort to not paying taxes, but does this act alone remove them from liability? No... so if you want to not pay taxes, you must remove yourself from the equation of liability to that system so that you pay no taxes and feed not the beast.

What makes one liable? Under the doctrine on E Pluribus Unum; citizenship is what makes one liable. Citizen is your military post in this standing army. The resident (rez-identity); identity of the dead thing, has re-sided in Wonderland.

Well, I'm not trying to take sides here, but since I have sided here for now and recognize it as not where I belong, then I'm gonna re-side someplace else... Just as soon as I figure out where I do belong...

Which is mostly to do what I'm doing here on this planet and what think about myself... For example: I use to believe I was a High-rise Window Cleaner, but then i realized that this was only something I had been doing. I use to think of myself as a Martial Artist, but at some point life got in the way and left some skill behind while acquiring new ones. Forever drawing upon my past experiences. Experiences which have not only shaped my character, but trained me into particular habits. Some are very conducive to condition of wage-slaving-window-washing 40 story phallic symbols in the middle of downtown owned by the bankers... IDK... there's something about always being on the outside looking in and always getting a good look at yourself in the process... curious how it takes a Mason to build all this but a Window Cleaner to de-bug it... I can't tell you how many times I've hung my tail out over the edge of some building in the dead of winter and some obscure hour hovelling over bucket of hot soapy water and asked myself, "What am I doing here?!" I mean how much self abuse can a guy take? How much of it can he take knowing he is the root of his abuse??? Is he sane? Can he be? Is it even a possibility if one realizes what one is doing is wrong and yet continues to practice what he knows to be wrong?

Where am I going with this? As I it the whole of society is very very sick. Myself included, there are no exceptions... But I'm trying to get better... I don't know what the total solution is or all the solution which may exist, but I feel with out this one, of Self Determination, to be established among the other nations of the world is the only way to change the world if indeed it can be.

I don't know what the future holds, there may be some Thoreauvian influences I don't know I'm rather new to it myself...

Here is my interpretation of the message from the system to all of us that I get...

"You did not create this system, you dare not tear it down. If you don't like it, go off and create a system of your own and live the way you want to live, but don't you dare tell us how to run this plantation..."

So what are you gonna do?; keep railing against them? When they aren't gonna change? After they told you to go head and go create you own system and live in peace under that one? If whomever keeps railing against this system, this system will merely keep responding to the aggression. So again, how much self-abuse can one put themselves threw? Well we might be watching it beginning to unfold even now, brewing somewhere...

...and if you do not come out to do that, then you're in it and they don't have anything more to say or hear about it, but they did build a wall for you pound your head against if you so chose. I don't know about you but I'm not really game. As I said I'm trying to get better...

This is why I don't believe in civil disobedience or global non-compliance... I'm not trying to be a civilian and I'm not trying to be disobedient, just as I am not trying to non-comply, but rather I'm trying to comply and exercise Self Determination under the international protocols for the establishment thereof. Maybe I'm all wet, but that's the message I'm getting...

And the whole of society which has been sickened with endless bread and circus... They aren't gonna get better until you get better. So it all comes back to you and what you think of yourself. Who you are and who you're not. Are you willing to step up and take responsibility? Or inclined to idle and wait for a miracle from God, the construction of a machine-god, the appearance of the Maitreya, or the second coming of Christ?

I'm not waiting for a hero to save us and I'm not gonna stand here and wait.

This post was edited by Who's Absalom? at April 5, 2011 10:00 PM EDT
    • 80 posts
    April 5, 2011 9:31 PM EDT

*sorry double post, my internet is sticking...*

But here is something I forgot to add... If you sue the FDA you're playing with fire. They  can extend protections to the FDA if it serves them and on the same token they can ungrant you your civil rights and if you lose all protection. You just out there hangin' in the wind.

This post was edited by Who's Absalom? at April 5, 2011 9:40 PM EDT
  • April 5, 2011 10:13 PM EDT
    So what does that look like Absalom on a practical level? Get out of the mortgage system, let my house go back the bank - then go live on my property that I do possess title for. Then somehow change my US citizen status?

I can see Jesse's point of using the current systems, but as a stop gap, until we can move to another set of systems. And control your purchasing power. I think I can see where that applies. Continue to work, make money, and perhaps even invest, but use the money earned towards purchasing things that will ensure self-reliance and sustainability for oneself. Maybe you still play the stock market but only invest in companies producing alternate energy systems or healthful food production. Then ensure you are a consumer of those particular goods. Enough of us do that then it drives those company's growth and steers the country towards more sustainable ways.

I see some of my friends who seem to need certain things like the nice new car and the big flat screen TV. The nice new car isn't valued at any where near what they paid, but with it comes higher registration fees, higher insurance premiums, a loan with interest, and because of the bank loan it required them to get comprehensive insurance as a certain minimum level, and then on top of that they bought into the hype of needing underinsured and uninsured motorists insurance. They bought into the 401k retirement system putting a portion of their pay into a system that isn't designed for them to ever actually earn a retirement. Then they sit on their sofa watching this TV they laid out a bunch of money for, but have to buy cable in order to watch anything remotely decent on it - all the while complaining that they don't have any money to do what they truly want to do - live freely.

These friends think I'm nutz not having a TV or cable, driving a 10 yo truck have liability which is the minimum required by law that I perform maintenance on, and do invest in the 401k system. But all the while I am using my money to purchase outright and build on my off-grid property. I don't waste my time sitting in front on the TV when instead I work on my two businesses reselling earth-friendly products and my services as a landscaper/gardening consultant. On Saturdays I don't go out on my shopping excursions like a lot of people will blowing my paycheck on cheap chinese crap at the Great Wal-ofChina. If I do buy things its items for self-resiliency - a water distiller, solar panels, food supplies, etc.... and for entertainment I don't drink at the bars on weekends - I go to bed early and get up to early to tend to my garden. Is that the kind of incremental change? And when we reach a tipping point of enough people living this way, less caught up in the same old crazy maze, systems/companies will naturally bend towards supporting it?
  • April 5, 2011 10:21 PM EDT
    SYSTEM vs. GOVERNMENT
    @Absalom I hear what you are saying Absalom:) this is an old problem and a self-developing problem, not even our governments are aware of the problem or have control to fix it. The problem is how they rotate the powers in to the same problems. New people take charge and new mistakes are made leading to new problems. The old mistakes along with the old problems get buried and lost in to the bottom of the new problems. The fuel they use to cover these problems is called "PEOPLE” and that happens thanks to our current life cycle. New people are born and old people are dieing. There is no time to fix all the problems into one life cycle. That is how our governments takes advantage to mix the old problems in to the new problems and always putting the blame on another party and on the end WE always pay the price for their mistakes. We need to agree that we are NOT fighting against the system; we are fighting against our governments, which are people in charge thanks to our decisions.
    • 53 posts
    April 5, 2011 10:38 PM EDT
    For me there is no "them" and "us". When I say suing this or that organization or person for crimes against humanity, then it is on the basis of we, of the brotherhood and sisterhood of wo/man. No exceptions. The 'we', or cosmic conscience needs to be strengthened and empowered on an individual and collective scale. If there are people who abuse the laws for selfish gain and profit by damaging others intentionally, then they need to be sued rather sooner than later in the account-ability of WE. Everyone and every organization needs to be held account-able for cosmic conscience in what they think, say and do. There are already legal mechanisms for that. They need to be enhanced and funded. Suing the FDA will take prime lawyers and a lot of resources. It will maybe happen through congressional hearings, but that won't be effective enough, because it is the same corruption. The law is there to protect the light in humanity. If that is abused, then the WE has a problem.

Are we having a think tank here?
    • 80 posts
    April 5, 2011 10:59 PM EDT
    Maybe yeah, how upside down are you on the mortgage? Not that I'm the person to ask how to solve this. I'm not in this sort of arrangement. I do know that my sources are looking at securing a substantial amount of property in the North Carolina highlands. There are other intentional communities popping up all over Arizona and New Mexico as well and other parts of the world.

"No man is an island..." And... "men of good will and like mind must unite and organize" Therefore individuals must form communities where they can help one another. Organize infrastructure and develop a plan as to how they're gonna steward after the planet. It might be time to move to a new community, it might be time to reach out to the one you're in. I don't know, it's all relative to each ones present circumstance.

What I do figure is if you have a direction and intention to follow and see it threw, then you will seek those opportunities to see it threw and those opportunities will make themselves known. With a better view at what some of the pitfalls are, you can separate what is necessity from waste and shed what baggage may be.
  • April 6, 2011 9:11 AM EDT
    I've looked at a couple such communities cropping up in NE Missouri. One in particular that they call Dancing Rabbit - they have a website. A group of people that acquired some land and living off it in a self-sufficient way. They've devised their own sort of government laying out how the community is to operate. Seems appealing.

The FDA and Mosanto would be in the top of my list too, Andreas. Looks like S510 finally passed though millions of Americans opposed it. Food Safety Modernization Act? Talk about pulling the wool over people's eyes. Next would be the mortgage companies and the people working for them for all their scams during the run up of the housing market. The Feds have snagged a few of them to make examples of - but that's not enough - there were thousands of them fudging or fabricating documents docs to make loans deals. Though the scams continue with these HARP refi's. After Bush's bailout, Obama goes creating stimulus money out of thin air to give to the banks to entice people to refi their mortgages for a lower rate. I'm watching people who are 15 years into their mortgage refi back to a 30 year mortgage just to get $100-$200 off their monthly payment, not realizing their going from a position where half their payment is paying down principle to paying mostly interest again. People can't see that's it's putting them in a worse position overall - all they can see is a reduced monthly payment, and in this economy with people's job situations a lower payment seems lucrative to them, so they fall for it. So you're right Jesse - it's not necessarily the systems - it's the sociopaths that run them.
    • 47 posts
    April 6, 2011 10:38 AM EDT
    Andreas,

Constitutions are but pieces of paper, upon which may be written grandiose things, and yet fail to restrain the actions of men, much less prevent them. As George W. Bush infamously said, "Don't talk to me about the Constitution. It's just a goddamn piece of paper." The US Constitution has been rewritten, and worked around, many times. This, in itself, is the evidence that men will not do as they should, and thus must vary their agreements. In addition, look up the legal definition of "constitutor".

Gwen,

A guess, but the communities in MO and NC, while they share some commonalities, are at the core very different. The former will be comprised of those still in voluntary servitude, and thus beholden to their masters, while the NC community is not, and will not be.

All of those things mentioned, and more, are indicative of the government not being there to serve you, nor anyone save those who most profit from the cronyism.

It is the sociopaths who created the system, and it is to them that people willingly hand over their power, over and over again. This is partly due to ignorance of the reality of how things work, but also because they want government to do things for them, to other people, that they can't legally, nor morally do themselves.
  • April 6, 2011 1:15 PM EDT
    Then I'd like to check out the NC community. Definitely warmer in the winter. Or see about a similar one, either existing or needing to be formed in AZ. Do you think the state it is in is key to it's viability? I mean, being in a state that's less likely to intervene. I'm thinking a Waco TX kind of thing. I don't really know what David Koresh and crew did or didn't do, but they seemed to bother someone. We know the rest of the story. People see to want to get spooky about any group of people living significantly different than they do.
    • 47 posts
    April 6, 2011 1:25 PM EDT
    This is not known, at this time, Gwen. But, by "state" it is assumed you mean one of the states of the Union. It is doubtful this matters, though the state of the community may be of importance relative to the Union, and other such bodies. That makes no sense, unless one understands that a state can take on many attributes, can even be a state of one. Indeed, all states start there.
    • 80 posts
    April 6, 2011 2:39 PM EDT
    I'm all for all forms of small intentional communities, but the thing to look out for I think is what protections does a community provide. So yeah, people at Matrix Solutions are looking to one with diplomatic protections. Of course we recognize not everyone will want to or can live in the same place. So helping other communities set up their own jurisdictions, compacts and treaties so that we have allies and recognition among each other. So that all of these planned communities can have some protections.

I can definitely see many of them fail if their intention doesn't vector with their volition. Diplomatic immunity would give any community some serious backbone.

I also think this term "voluntary servitude" will always be subject to scrutiny. Even if you commit to a planned community, that's you volunteering to serve that community. I know for many people this concept is repugnant with them... Such an endeavor should be thought of more as a "labor of love" but that can easily turn into "voluntary servitude" under the right, or perhaps wrong conditions.
  • April 6, 2011 3:06 PM EDT
    Based on your comments, I think the ideal way to gain our legal standing and at the same time enjoy what the world has to offer, is going to be possible only by controlling the way we spend our money. How you structure your future legal standing once you have the power will be the second phase of our project. In the mean time lets enjoy life and think about the future. The mistakes we made are already made, all we can do is to plant the seed for future generations. For many, is already too late, for others, is the right time. Lets lead the way so others can follow...
    • 47 posts
    April 6, 2011 3:14 PM EDT
    Agreed, Absalom. Intentional communities, or even just a local community, may well be the salvation of many, providing the means of physical survival. With respect to "voluntary servitude": Such a thing, in and of itself, is not a "bad" thing. It's what others do with it, that determines the "goodness" or "badness". As the term was used in the previous post, it was meant to convey the current condition of most people which, while voluntary, is essentially slavery in that it has so many of the trappings of that.
    • 53 posts
    April 6, 2011 6:07 PM EDT
    @ Jesse, money is energy, Energy follows Thinking. Framing the energy of money is the name of the game. You are right. Re-framing the use of money (energy) has immediate impact. Money is not only energy, it is power. History is our witness! Our so called 'freedom' in the US is fundamentally based on the energy and power of money. We better make use of it. I need minimally 2 million $$$ to start with, so I can assemble a team of top notch lawyers that sues the pants off everyone who preys on humanity under the guise of "common interest". ;-)
    • 32 posts
    April 6, 2011 8:17 PM EDT
    Gwen Ceylon said:
    So what does that look like Absalom on a practical level? Get out of the mortgage system, let my house go back the bank - then go live on my property that I do possess title for. Then somehow change my US citizen status? I can see Jesse's point of using the current systems, but as a stop gap, until we can move to another set of systems. And control your purchasing power. I think I can see where that applies. Continue to work, make money, and perhaps even invest, but use the money earned towards purchasing things that will ensure self-reliance and sustainability for oneself. Maybe you still play the stock market but only invest in companies producing alternate energy systems or healthful food production. Then ensure you are a consumer of those particular goods. Enough of us do that then it drives those company's growth and steers the country towards more sustainable ways. I see some of my friends who seem to need certain things like the nice new car and the big flat screen TV. The nice new car isn't valued at any where near what they paid, but with it comes higher registration fees, higher insurance premiums, a loan with interest, and because of the bank loan it required them to get comprehensive insurance as a certain minimum level, and then on top of that they bought into the hype of needing underinsured and uninsured motorists insurance. They bought into the 401k retirement system putting a portion of their pay into a system that isn't designed for them to ever actually earn a retirement. Then they sit on their sofa watching this TV they laid out a bunch of money for, but have to buy cable in order to watch anything remotely decent on it - all the while complaining that they don't have any money to do what they truly want to do - live freely. These friends think I'm nutz not having a TV or cable, driving a 10 yo truck have liability which is the minimum required by law that I perform maintenance on, and do invest in the 401k system. But all the while I am using my money to purchase outright and build on my off-grid property. I don't waste my time sitting in front on the TV when instead I work on my two businesses reselling earth-friendly products and my services as a landscaper/gardening consultant. On Saturdays I don't go out on my shopping excursions like a lot of people will blowing my paycheck on cheap chinese crap at the Great Wal-ofChina. If I do buy things its items for self-resiliency - a water distiller, solar panels, food supplies, etc.... and for entertainment I don't drink at the bars on weekends - I go to bed early and get up to early to tend to my garden. Is that the kind of incremental change? And when we reach a tipping point of enough people living this way, less caught up in the same old crazy maze, systems/companies will naturally bend towards supporting it?

• 32 posts
    April 6, 2011 9:32 PM EDT
    gwen sounds like my kinda lady...
    sorry to say i had written a tag to that reply that has disappeared, i'll try to remember it... how frustrating.
    anyways, it seems as though many people responding on this strain of jabberwocky have yet to discover that they are playing the same game they were before they considered themselves "awakening"... i see talk of making lots of money by doing "good" or talk of suing this or that organization or revenge or justice or making people see certain ideals from a certain perspective.... awakening isn't about revenge or justice or "saving" others or attaining wealth or accomplishments or having the best idea or the most intelligent post about the failures of the current system or convincing others paying their taxes are part of the problem or whatever you wanna cry about. those are all ego-driven excuses.
    "awakening" is about a personal journey of self-discovery and evolution of higher purpose. becoming "aware" of what the universe has in store for "YOU". if you understand your place in the universe and are living at the higher vibrations then the universe will provide all you need. the game the government plays is insignificant and not an issue unless you partake in in emotionally. it is only a game. the rules only apply if you play scared, in fear of loss. how can you possibly lose ANYTHING if the universe aligns in your favor? it(universe) will provide the means for everything. money, food, health, joy, all the things you need, if you are vibrating in love and understand the message of truth.... FEAR is your enemy, not the govt.
    give up trying to convince each other where your money goes and how bad elements of the business world are or how corrupt the government is or how to gain or attain material wealth by doing "good"... have you not seen the "revalations" video on this site? it refers to the commonly known cliche "the road to hell is paved with good intentions".
    making changes in order to have PEACE and LOVE is placing the cart before the horse... LIVING peace and LIVING love ARE the change you need to make. talk is cheap. implement your change every minute of every day and you will see this change in your world much faster than you think.
    find YOUR purpose and YOUR truth and do it. live it. have no place for fear to enter and you have all that you need. not all will be saved from loss or pain. the dualistic world of matter is not for you to master. it is for you to serve.
    no disrespect to those intelligent people who so eloquently "debated" your points. but i would love to see this jabberwocky end and people start to LIVE the changes they seek.
    namaste.
    • 32 posts
    April 6, 2011 9:51 PM EDT
    money = energy?.... really? not.
    voluntary servitude = slavery....? please.

are you slave to your body or is your body slave to you? is a skin cell jealous of a liver cell which can perform fifty times more funtion?

is this strain of so-called debate really considered "awakening"??? really? i see people jumping from one room to another in the same hotel. combatting perspective isn't awakening. right and wrong are all matters of perspective.
    kinda follows like a tennis match of intelligent volleys of jibber-jabber. what is really accomplished since the ball never leaves the court?
    DO something. LIVE something. tell us all what it is you DO to change the world... stop telling us all what WE should do or how WRONG everything is and who to BLAME.
    LOVE is the path of NO resistance... FOLLOW it. SERVE the universe. make an EXAMPLE of yourselves.
    that's all. thank you.
    • 53 posts
    April 6, 2011 9:52 PM EDT
    Dear Glenn, Suing corruption is not about revenge, it is about Cosmic Conscience right here and now, and the legal mechanisms available to enforce this. Cosmic Conscience is beyond self concern and personal enlightenment or expansion of consciousness, etc.
    • 53 posts
    April 6, 2011 10:01 PM EDT
    Of course, what we explicate here verbally, implicates much more tacitly. This is not about polarization, but about integration, at least to me personally ;-)
    • 80 posts
    April 6, 2011 10:02 PM EDT
    That's a double edged sword... Sure the, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions", so what makes anyone think they doing the right thing??? I mean to presume you know what awakening is about over any other...

Fear, is much as it is bantered around is but one of four of mans natural enemies. Defeating ones fear is only fraction of the equation.

Once you do become aware of yourself, what then? When you reduce the thing which you are not, do you still comply and acquiesce to your old way of thinking even though you know better? If you recognize fear as what is to be overcome then what holds you back?

The fear of failure is manifested in irresponsibility, and especially in delegating those personal responsibilities to others where success is uncertain or carries possible or created liabilities (law) which the person is not prepared to accept. They want authority (root word - "author"), but they will not accept responsibility or liability. So they hire politicians to face reality for them.

So it just seems that if you know better and but continue to be double minded and practice dualism and not at least be working toward "coming out" is an ego based drive to forgo self mastery and self governance. Like an excuse to not live your full potential but stay inside the box your were born into. Is this not the function of the ego? To convince you of what you can't do?
    • 32 posts
    April 6, 2011 10:02 PM EDT
    @andreas, i'm sorry, but conciousness can only expand through personal experience. when the student is ready, the teachers appear. suing companies or organizations will only expand a lawyer's pocketbook. and to say that it is 'your' intention to expand others' awareness is unfortunately ego-based desire. changing yourself will be all the change you need to make, the rest will take care of itself. finding your universal purpose in this world will provide you with all the influence you need. purposely suing to teach someone or something a lesson in awareness is not the best, most efficient course of action. i'm not saying good cannot come from it because good comes from everything, but it is not an "enlightened" karma. good will eventually come from the nuclear disaster in japan... but is it the best way to create goodness? i think not.
    • 47 posts
    April 6, 2011 10:10 PM EDT
    Glenn,

While the central theme of what you point out is spot-on, are you not doing exactly that which you decry in the other posts?
    • 32 posts
    April 6, 2011 10:24 PM EDT
    @absalom- yes, the ego does function in that way but not as its primary function. the ego wants to do good for you, it just cant. your example in the legal scenario is right on but only one small slice of the whole. i have spent years trying to understand how it works and improving as i go. overcoming fear is not neccessary a summit, but a path to be travelled. we are born into the dualistic world of absurd memetic infestations. understanding what is real and what is not is a task not easily undertaken. in my experience, quite ironically, it(this world) is very much like the movie "the matrix". we are born into and broght up believing we are what we have, what we look like, what our reputations are, etc... it is this world that is the false world. when we "wake up" we see a new world, yet we are still dependant on the old one but for different reasons... our true task is to bring our experience of all three, body mind and spirit, together and in harmony. to pit one against the other results in pain, confusision, depression, fear, etc. all negativity stems from fear. fear served our lizard brains during our biological evolution but since we've become self-aware, our false sense of self connot release it because it is innately "unaware". so, therefore, we can discuss all these great ideas and interesting points of view, but nothing ever gets done. because they are all rooted in ego and ego "thinks it can" get you what you want... but it just can't. we need to start "doing" by looking inside ourselves and finding out the "why" of our own personal situations and begin first altering our thoughts, then our action. the ancestor of every action is a thought which tells you that EVERYTHING in your life that you percieve negative, is there because you either put it there on purpose or by mistake. and if we take responsibility for everything in our lives, then we won't have to blame someone else and wait for THEM to change. we must make our own change. its so complicated its simple and its so simple its complicated.
    • 32 posts
    April 6, 2011 10:37 PM EDT
    @urizah, unfortunately i am not perfect. wish i was.... i like the people on here, i like to read what absalom has to say as well as yourself and the other clearly intelligent people posting some different points of view. this really has overwhelmed me as this strain has grown really. intuition if you will... i mean not to preach at anyone, really. but if prayer is you talking to god, then i believe intuition is god speaking to you. i know it sounds ridiculous, but i was kind of told to speak up about how i felt. sounds cheezy maybe, i know. but i've overcome many many obstacles to get here in this moment to be here with these people and i believe there are no mistakes. there are no problems. i am nowhere near perfect, but my constant attention is on perfection. there is no opinion i won't listen to at least once and no person i believe doesn't have the ability to awaken. i see myself as a single cell organism in the living universe and i am no better than any of you all. i love everyone. that is why, i think, i felt i needed to speak about how there is ego attachment in some of these ideas and my only concern is that people are or could use this "awakening" as another brick for the ego to pave that road...
    • 32 posts
    April 6, 2011 10:38 PM EDT
    as i know better, i do better.
    • 32 posts
    April 6, 2011 11:04 PM EDT
    one more thing to add before i go pass out for the night... i understand everyone has ideas to fix everything that seems "wrong" with the world, but you must understand that right and wrong are only perceptions. life is a dance of rights and wrongs, good and evil, highs and lows... its not about making things good all the time. life in this world isn't about getting to the end in which we know we are truly timeless spirit. life is about dancing with the ebb and flow of the universe. if you like dancing, do you dance just to get to the end of the song? no. its about doing the moves the best you can while the music is playing and having fun! well people, the music is playing for us right now, right here, in your life. as you breath and think. if you all want to change anything at all, you can change it right now, while your music is playing. because if we just keep on talking and supposing... your music could stop and your dance will be over. don't leave the dance floor while your music is playing, get out there and dance! love and happiness to all! goodnight!
    • 47 posts
    April 6, 2011 11:10 PM EDT
    Glenn,

Certainly this can all get a bit frustrating at times, and we get impatient with it. Considering the times we're in, the energetics of that, we all feel the pulls and pushes.

No, doesn't sound ridiculous, nor cheezy. Your central theme should be considered well. It is all to easy for the ego to pave the same road, again and again, using different colors each time, so as to appear as though this is "new and improved" pavement.

What we must understand is our condition. The gist of that, relative to this thread, has been on the circumstances in which we find ourselves, but there is so much more to it than that. The circumstances are but manifestations of the under-lying reality. As has been written before, we must strike at the root. Circumstances are not the root. As we awaken, and go forward in our process, we are changing, and thus will our circumstances. But, as we all know, the ego loves its busy work. :o)

Indeed, know better, do better. :o)

• April 6, 2011 11:10 PM EDT
    THE TRUE COLOR OF PEOPLE
    Awakening as ONE is NOT for everyone, is only for those who really care and those who suffer and are willing to make a change. The way I see it, those who pretend to ignore the problems are worst than those who commit suicide according to the Bible. The people who commit suicide, they do it because they think is the only way out and they fear to face the problem. Those who see the problem and intentionally ignore the problem are worst than criminals. They have no universal values. I have always admire the stomach of those who can enjoy a $100 meal knowing that in the same family there are others that don’t have food on the table and yet, they go home to sleep nice and peacefully.
    Those who oppose to make a change are usually those who belong to the main problem. I respect people’s decisions as long as they don’t decide it for everyone else. I think in a way is good to know the true color of people.
  • April 7, 2011 7:47 AM EDT
    I am guessing that many or even most people in this thread are based in the USA. As such I would like to once again encourage you to rethink your strategies in respect to business and funding, the dollar is on its way out. The USA is facing global pariah status in trade markets, and you guys are about to get the experience of post WWI Germany where it takes a wheelbarrow of dollars to buy a loaf of bread. The writing is on the wall for the dollar, it is no longer trusted after such heavy watering down through quantitative easing involving printing trillions of new dollars. The only thing proppping up your factually worthless paper money, is that it is the global reserve currency. However, this is soon going to change. The rest of the world has been having meetings, to which the US was not party, to discuss which currencies should replace the dollar as reserve. The Chinese hold an enormous amount of dollars and they are very angry at the US betrayal, devaluing their massive currency position, to ease their risk they have been out on a worldwide spending spree paying over the odds prices for companies, oil, gas, manufacturing etc. to ensure they hold more assets than they do actual dollars when the final crash comes, it will be either this year or very early 2012.

Nobody wants dollars but they have to be careful not to give the overt perception that the dollar is no longer trusted, as nobody wants to be caught out holding a large amount of dollars. You are now in a financial game of musical chairs and the music is about to stop playing. The world is counting on shifting as much of the problem back to the source as possible, by that I mean letting the US suffer its own self made fate, total collapse and incredible run away inflation. Why do you think gold is now at a record price and the dollar is at a record low? This is the precursor to a major collapse event.

Take a look in a mall and note how many of your goods say 'Made in China'. When your dollar goes belly up you will stop seeing products on your shelves as Chinese companies stop excepting dollars, and you are unable to afford to buy enough of the new global reserve currencies to purchase those same goods at affordable prices.

Sadly too many US citizens just can't except this can really happen. Actually it has already happened, the point of no return has been crossed now you are in the terminal decline process.

I don't care if you buy gold, silver, copper or indeed Yuan or Swiss Francs, but I do care that you my new friends are not caught holding worthless Greenbacks.

You have been warned.

Investors move away from dollar - http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/bizchina/2011-03/07/content_12129857.htm

China-Russia currency agreement further threatens U.S. dollar - http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/85424/20101124/china-russia-drop-dollar.htm

IMF calls for dollar alternative - http://money.cnn.com/2011/02/10/markets/dollar/index.htm

Gold price hits record high on inflation fears - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/commodities/8432837/Gold-price-hits-record-high-on-inflation-fears.html

The Greatest Danger America Has Ever Faced? - http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1011PSIEND49/PPSIM198/PR

• 47 posts
    April 7, 2011 12:01 PM EDT
    All fiat currency schemes are unsustainable. As yet one more proves to be so, another will rise to take its place. But, it's the same people involved, no matter which direction it goes. The common people always have options, as to sources of trade, barter, or alternative currencies, yet few will exercise those. Much easier to keep passing the failing paper, so that's what people do.

The IMF, World Bank, Federal Reserve, other central banks, etc, are in on every bit of this. It is said to be US currency, yet it is a global conspiracy. This is not theory, but fact. None of these actors do so in a vacuum. When one messes up, they all figure out how to fix it, if possible. But, they know that there is an end-point, beyond which there is no fix available, so they start the same scam all over again, with either new designs of paper, or new names. But, there is always a back-up plan to continue the same fiat scheme, i.e. money from nothing.

The money comes from nothing, has no physical backing, such as a metal, and yet it does have backing, an certain article in commerce. Care to guess what that is? :o) There's even a video on Iparte that details the process. Absalom posted it. :o)
  • April 7, 2011 12:45 PM EDT
    THE US AS A SOCIETY and THE BLAME…
    It becomes very hard to measure whether the society as a whole is moving toward greater well-being or is retrogressing. The size of the US economy has quadrupled in the last 50 years and science and technology have achieved incredible innovations and yet, American Society is deeply ill. American cities that are wracked with crime, drug taking, alcoholism, suicide and family breakdown are, according to official figures, considered 'richer' than many of the cities that have survived elsewhere in the world and which are still rich in stability and contentment. In short, it is relatively easy to measure the total output of a society, but is not easy to measure the quality of that output.
  • April 7, 2011 3:01 PM EDT
    Yep, the Feds are printing money like crazy. Up $58.159B since June of last year.

I been watching the gold thing for a couple years. Noted that about two years ago "We buy gold" shops popping up everywhere. And in the Phoenix area, there were gold buyers holding gold buying parties, much like Tupperware parties, in people's home. People would bring them into their homes invite their friends and families to come sell their gold. I warned these people then not to do it because soon gold would be the only thing of value left. They didn't listen. All they could see is their current situation, unemployment or underpaid employment and bills needing to be paid. So they sold their gold for dollars. Grave mistake, IMO.
  • April 7, 2011 3:29 PM EDT
    Looking at the 54 intentional communities listed in AZ, most are in "forming" status. All but a very few have actually purchased land. Most are still just talking about it - looking for investors to buy it or someone to donate it. They've been talking about it for years some of them.

One woman did purchase 82 acres - she owns the land, but to live there you have to pay her some sort of fee. Doesn't work for me - not interested in becoming a serf. In my mind it would have to be member owned - tenants in common, type of ownership. She also has rules about living there for various length trial periods - something about 30 days and then 90 days to make sure you fit in and get along with everyone. So what does that mean? First time you disagree with someone or don't like the yoga class you get voted off the island?

Looking at what's out there currently, I think I'll stay on my course and continue building out my property. It's looking like I'll be going it alone because no one else seems to be able to mobilize into real action and do it.
  • April 7, 2011 3:41 PM EDT
    Gwen,

I am in the early stages here still looking for somewhere along with a couple of friends and contacts helping in the search. May have to make do with moving to my parents home in a village not to far from towns but away from cities at least and with lots of open country.
    • 9 posts
    April 7, 2011 4:35 PM EDT
    Irma Carew D.M. said:
    There are many who live in cities and are of low income, dependent on government programs and charities for life sustaining support. I have been working on a program which I call personal power, training the mind to see that positive choices bring positive gains. My program also focuses on raising consciousness and self-healing through positive thinking. I have noticed though, that the most underpriveledged communities are not interested in spiritual or mental growth, but rather on essential needs. I beg everyone's forgiveness with what I am about to say, because it seems I am being mean, but I really do not know of any other way to say this, this group of people, and there are hundreds right here in my home town, are what I would call "takers", not givers. How can we equipt these people to be self sufficient? They rely on charity for necessities and use their own limited resources for drugs and alcohol. I have been pondering this for some time. 

Irma:  You obviously care about people and I applaud your efforts to help those in need.  People in pain tend to numb themselves with drugs and alcohol.  It is difficult for them to break out of the paradigm of victimhood.  By design, society is taught not to value spiritual power as real.  Such concepts might sound too airy-fairy to those who are in survival mode.  Few people truly realize the innate power each one of us has to change our world.
    Did it ever occur to you that some folks don't want to be self-sufficient?  Low self-esteem is at the root of poverty.  This may sound cold... You can't save everyone, Irma.  If your best efforts are wasted on those who won't help themselves, maybe your energies would be better spent on those who want to change their lives for the better. 
    Take care not to let the "takers" suck you dry.
    Blessings,
    Noa

• 80 posts
    April 7, 2011 4:39 PM EDT
    I don't think that's unsound Gwen... If you got a piece of property and you're not under threat of losing it. Then I would think it prudent to attempt to secure it better is all... I think you're bound to find situations like that were people say they want to do something but don't really show it. Or other extenuating circumstances like trading one serfdom for another.

The thing about the crashing economy and precious metals...

Under General Orders 100 of the Leiber Code;aka the War Powers Act... I would not think that all the gold could not be confiscated again....

&

Which is why I say one must relieve themselves of liability to the dollar and the debt of the US. If the dollar crashes, 1) it won't be worth enough to buy anything. 2) you're still liable for the debt. Citizenship means you're liable and thus doesn't matter what you're holding, 'it all goes back in the box' as they say. they'll give you "proper" exchange rate but they will take it all.

Right now Matrix Solutions has people in other countries looking at Self Determination because we now recognize that these countries merely hold titles to the corporate fictions which have been laid over the land and separation does not mean separation from the land. Just the jurisdiction. Which extends to all of its people. Meaning if you're in south America and the US government wants you back for any reason, they can extradite you back and the foreign country you were in has no obligation to keep you. That's their international agreement, so, back you go. Unless, you have diplomatic immunity as an Ambassador of say, our own jurisdiction. And everybody can be an Ambassador, why not?

Now, I can only speak for myself here. But I'm not looking to settle down... they've been saying for years that the world is becoming smaller and trying to figure out this globalization thing. Personally, I see this as a time of motion and action and being light and traveling much, being international and plugging the global circuit. I really don't see this as a time to be tied down to the land. I know it is difficult to grow your own food without it so I do still encourage it. But for myself, I see a future where I can be wherever I am needed, whenever it should be necessary.

What communities form and succeed or not is not easily answered. But I do know that underneath the offers, both acceptable and not are the agreements. Simply do not sign up for anything you do not accept. Those entities that are doing whatever it is wrong, should not be enabled to survive what is being done right.

When you know what you're looking for you recognize it right away do you not?
    • 80 posts
    April 7, 2011 4:47 PM EDT
    One has to understand reality in order to effectively control it. Personal empowerment requires a sustained, skeptical yet open-minded search for knowledge, and a careful avoidance of superstition, dogmatism, taboos, and other such cognitive pitfalls. Those who seek enlightenment fear no truth, for they know that ultimately the truth will help set them free.
  • April 7, 2011 6:27 PM EDT
    TAKERS vs. GIVERS
    @Irma’s statement: those with limited resources are the result of the lack of opportunities and options available for them. I don not know about your background but if you want to understand the problem, leave everything you have and choose a new place to start, where nobody knows you and if you become successful then you know you may have a point. If the position you enjoy right now is something you have created with your own hands other than someone else in you family, then I may give you credit. You stated that you have noticed that the most underprivileged communities are not interested in spiritual or mental growth, but rather on essential needs. Well, the answer is right there they cannot be interested in nothing else when they are 100% concentrated in those essential needs. The only way to equip these people to be self-sufficient is by creating those opportunities and options for them to help them switch from takers to givers. Drugs and alcohol are everyone’s problem, is our society’s problem. Personal power, training and raising consciousness is only possible for those who have food on the table. I hope you understand the problem. Thanks for you comment!
  • April 7, 2011 7:02 PM EDT
    THE US WEALTH DISTRUBUTION
    Only 15% of the US wealth is distributed in about 80% of wage and salary workers.
    In the United States, wealth is highly concentrated in a relatively few hands. As of 2007, the top 1% of households (the upper class) owned 34.6% of all privately held wealth, and the next 19% (the managerial, professional, and small business stratum) had 50.5%, which means that just 20% of the people owned a remarkable 85%, leaving only 15% of the wealth for the bottom 80% (wage and salary workers). In terms of financial wealth (total net worth minus the value of one's home), the top 1% of households had an even greater share: 42.7%. Table 1 and Figure 1 present further details drawn from the careful work of economist Edward N. Wolff at New York University (2010).

• April 7, 2011 7:24 PM EDT
    WHO OWNS THE US?
    In terms of types of financial wealth, the top one percent of households have 38.3% of all privately held stock, 60.6% of financial securities, and 62.4% of business equity. The top 10% have 80% to 90% of stocks, bonds, trust funds, and business equity, and over 75% of non-home real estate. Since financial wealth is what counts as far as the control of income-producing assets, we can say that just 10% of the people own the United States of America
    • 18 posts
    April 9, 2011 10:52 AM EDT
    Gwen Ceylon said:
    Looking at the 54 intentional communities listed in AZ, most are in "forming" status. All but a very few have actually purchased land. Most are still just talking about it - looking for investors to buy it or someone to donate it. They've been talking about it for years some of them. One woman did purchase 82 acres - she owns the land, but to live there you have to pay her some sort of fee. Doesn't work for me - not interested in becoming a serf. In my mind it would have to be member owned - tenants in common, type of ownership. She also has rules about living there for various length trial periods - something about 30 days and then 90 days to make sure you fit in and get along with everyone. So what does that mean? First time you disagree with someone or don't like the yoga class you get voted off the island? Looking at what's out there currently, I think I'll stay on my course and continue building out my property. It's looking like I'll be going it alone because no one else seems to be able to mobilize into real action and do it.
    • 18 posts
    April 9, 2011 10:58 AM EDT
    Sorry... just getting the hang of this.

Agreed with Gwen, almost 2 decades of community searching/planning/living and my experience is that it hasn't worked yet, but hopeful that it will soon.