Forums » 2012

The New World Society through universal ascension!

• 30 posts
    March 29, 2011 4:54 PM EDT

What is about to take place in the world is about to take place in the universe as well. We have a large family and they are all about to come home for a great homecoming so to speak. No one will be left out as no one soul is any more important or special than another. Things having to do with this "Universal Ascension," have been happening only gradually but at this day they will begin to manefest in the world at a much more accelerated pace.

I am no prophet nor can i tell the future - i only tell you what i am given and you may do with it as you wish. People all over the world are getting dizzy and they are having migraines of all levels or strengths as the energy level in the world today is unlike any we have witnessed from the begiinning of our world. People are laying in bed at night and some who have never had trouble sleeping are all of a sudden so very uncomfortable, as they do not know why they are going to bed in the first place. People who have never meditated in their life find themselves doing so for the first time.

We don't like noise as we are becoming passive and looking for a quiet place to think as our thoughts as to what is going on in the world today are getting so confusing. Nothing we do anymore seems to satisfy that itch ( the one that is telling you something is not right in the world.) This is because something is truly about to change and it will be so big that no one will be able to doubt its arrival or being manefested in the world.

We are ascending and have been for the past eleven years. When i say eleven years i mean as far as our universal ascension is concerned as mankind experiences personal ascension every moment of every day in reality. And so i say to you all be ready for what is about to come and stay alert; for other posts will be made to this discussion whenever it is the will of my higher self to have me do so. You must all understand that this is not my post or disscussion but that of souls in a much higher dimension of existence.

I seek no upliftment from this discussion as it kind of makes me nervous since i don't often trust my flesh to do the right thing by my friends and lovedones ( that being all of you). Therefore i put all my trust in my higher self to lead us all into this change of life we have come to know of as ascension.

• 30 posts
    March 29, 2011 7:49 PM EDT
    Until i learn where to post new additions to this subject i will post as if i am replying to my own post i guess. My next post to follow:

Yes we are all about to experience a universal ascension in the world as we are moving closer and closer to a world of peace and unconditional love and light. It may not appear this way at the moment as we do not see what has been going on behind the scenes but the truth is what it is. We are not human beingsa as we would be lead by some to believe and neither are we actually made up of myriads of souls which make up what i call a spiritual society and soul group but we are God and are all therefore creators and co - creators. As hard as it might be for some to swallow this it is the absolute truth. We are not souls therefore as we are not really separate from all that is (which we call God). Because we are not souls nor are we human beings all of this stuff is nothing more than an illusion we each created for ourselves long ago. And still we did not each do it either as we are all the same person, being, or essence. So from this point on i wish all of you to keep this in mind for when i make future postings on this discussion. Ascension is not real and the world is only teaching all of us an illusion or a continuance of the illusion. How can \we get oput of this illusion? By you listening to what i have to tel you and all those who speak words similar to my own. And still we all retain the free will to not listen to a word i am saying here and go our way and listen to the words of another in life. The choice is yours. So as i was saying we are all God and we are not separate from one another and we are not getting ready to ascend we are simply moving to a higher realm in the illusion and will live life there calling that place our home instead of continuing life in third density. That will now be our home for a time though we can and will continue to visit third density within our physical bodies and forms so as to enjoy the things of third density whenever we please in our future. The world we are about to enter in fifth density i like to call the New World Society. I will speak more on ascension and our entering this society in the posts that will follow. Thank you all for hearing what the spirit has to say.
    • 30 posts
    March 29, 2011 8:26 PM EDT
    In continueing on the Ascension process when i left off i said ascension is an illusion just as all things in creation are illusion. We think we are humans and we think we are separate souls in life and therefore think we each take a different path in life. This is not so as we all go down the same path and agree to experience different parts of the illusion and each provide a different lesson for all who take part in the experience or illusion. The truth once again is that we all take part in every illusion to eternity. One apparent soul moves on up the ladder while another newly created soul(illusion) takes the place of the soul who vacated the last position in the world of illusion. So again we are not many as some would think but we are all one and the same soul; being; and esence. Because we think we descend when we come into the third and fourth dimensional world of human beings we take on fantasy and illusion or ignorance and sleep. We must do this if we are to descend into the realms of our lower self and existence as knowledge based on unconditional love and light is then lost. The ways of the higher realms and dimensions are not the ways of the lower realms or dimensaions. And so because we take on ignorance and illsuion in these lower dimensions eventually we have to remember who and what we are and take on wisdom once again. We spend a very long time in a life of ignorance and illusion in human flesh but we cannot do this to eternity as we never relive lessons which have been learned by each of us. Even though i say each of us still it is an illusion that we are separated from the whole and this illusion is to allow us to move on up the ladder back to the home we left long ago so as to make room for the newly created souls which will do the same. Once again we do not repeat a lesson once it is learned in which case others must take our place so as to continue this "Circle of Life." I will explain the Circle of Life in my next post.
    • 1 posts
    March 29, 2011 8:52 PM EDT
    interesting posts Daniel :) thank you! Ah yes we do live in a fascinating time period. Hurray! Why would we feel the need to visit the nearest theater and see anything Hollywood? There is enough going on as it his right at our doorstep. Can you see the Matrix? ps: I'm one of those every day meditation practitioners and my it is wonderful.
    • 30 posts
    March 30, 2011 7:53 AM EDT
    Hello all! In my last post i spoke about the "Circle of Life." What the Circle of Life is is an atmosphere created within God (you) that is a complete system in and of itself. It has galaxies; universes; solarsystems; planets; people; on down to a single grain of sand on the beach. This sphere is created as i said within the mind of God (each and every one of us on a singular basis, and based on the illusions of each of us.

You see you arte God and you are not really the center of the universe as you consume all universes as well as all things. Nothing exists and has any type of reality that does not exist within you. You are the oOne true body and form that is all and everything. Of the size and shape of that body and form it has none as it has no limits whatsoever.

So as i was saying this Circle of Life is only one of the many myriads of "Circles of Life" that exist within your essence and being. Because you are all potentials and possibilities of all things that exist you must give all things which you place in every one of your Circles of Life a body and form no matter how small or insignificant it may be or appear to be to another subjects who comes to reflect on it at one time or another.

So you give everything in this one specific Circle of Life a body and form and those nodies and forms known as humans come to see what is around them as life. They do not usually know much of their past as they have been reincarnated time and time again. Still they go on living life as though the ones who force their rule over them are trustworthy and they therfore permit them to rule over them for the duration of their lives; their childrens lives; and even their grand children and great grandchildrens lives. One day we come to forget most everything that made up our past and we come to believe every lie we are told by the world leaders or the leaders of our society.

By the way this is how it is only in a third and fourth dimensional reality planet and solar system as we become more and more awakened as we move up in dimensions and freqwuencies of life. At the same time we are taught that everything is outside of us; including those who live on other planets and solarsystems and galaxies and on; and on; and on.

This whole system i am speaking of here is therefore what is known as a single Circle of Life. You never get out of this Circle of Life as you only move higher and higher into its awakening state where the illusion is peeled off of you more and more. When we each begin the illusion we do so as if we are separate souls on a separate planet; with a separate country; a separate state; a separate city and a separate house and family. This is all the lie or the illusion and it is peeled off of us little by little as we each begin to awaken. But even the awakening and peeling part are all a part of the illusion as well.

You are so deep down in the rabbit hole that it will take a while for you to even have some understanding of just how deep you are. I am here my friends to tell you of these things and to help you pull yourself up out of this rabbit hole we know of as the "Circle of Life." I look forward to our next posting!
    • 30 posts
    March 30, 2011 4:25 PM EDT
    In my last post i spoke of the "Circle of Life," and now i believe the reader has some understanding ( if they did not already) of why and how we create systems in darkness and illusion. Yes we are here as third and fourth density beings but are actually God beings who are every bit as much a creator as is the God we all probably know from the religeous teachings all over the world today.

Just because we choose to create a world or system and cause ourselves to become a part of this system does not mean we cannot be a part of every other world and system (Circle of Life) that we create in to eternity. So we will awaken and appear to ascend to those who will remain in the present world and system, who will remain a part of third and fourth density, and we will go to a new world simply by creating it gradually right in front of our eyes. When we are gone what we will see among us are all fifth density beings. Still we can go back and forth between third nad fourth density and fifth density life whenever we please.

However whenever we wish to experience third and fourth density ways of life we must indeed be in third and fourth density, separated ( in illusion only) from fifth density beings at all times. The two worlds must be kept separsate as good and evil cannot share the same space. Fifth density beings are the inner man of third and fourth density beings as the inner parts of a human being only appear to be what they are, and are in fact another world. As i have said before everything exists within us all and nothing actually exists outside of our bodies.

When i say the inner man i do not mean blood and guts but the spirit of a man. So the spirit (or inner man) of a third and fourth density being is the fifth density or higher being and is living life in a whole other atmosphere or dimension. When they wish to experience the life of their third and fourth density counterpart (whom they live inside of) they simply lower their vibration and frequency according to their thoughts and come to experience the experiences and life of their third and fourth density counterpart.

I will see you at my next post. Love and light!
  • March 31, 2011 4:04 AM EDT
    5 years ago, anyone seeing posts like these would see an ego-based illusion... I remember, I used to post a lot of stuff like this. Nobody really understood it and they would say I was just making stuff up, and then I would go back and read it, and it was like, where did this come from?!? Nowadays, it seems the norm for people to channel the underlying consciousness like this, and I can't believe how common it is for truth to just pour out like this.

Looking back, it seems like things have changed so fast. Looking forward... Well, it's gonna be a great ride!!!
    • 30 posts
    March 31, 2011 11:54 AM EDT
    Hello again brothers and sisters it is time to make another post. When i left off i was speaking of our inner man or spiritual being. We are all spirit and we are only in appearance flesh. If we do not all eventually wake up to this fact then we continue the sleep until it is our time to awaken. Still everyone eventually awakens as to whom they are -- which is God.

How can we not eventually come to know we are all God is He is in fact all and everything. If He created us then the us He created must be an illusion as it is created. So where is the reality? Do we really think we are all nothing more than an illusion? Do we really believe that we are created and that we will all one day die and God will simply create other beings to take our place.

Well any God can do that! He wants to keep the creation going on in to etenrity and not allow anything to actually ever be destroyed. And so nothing that appears to you to have evert been destroyed or to have died has really done so. It is all an illusion and everything that you see; hear; taste; touch; smell; or feel is an illusion that you created and you just might not know yet that you are the creator God you have always been looking for and praying to.

You are a spiritual being ( just as the Holy Bible says God is spirit) and you have created many fleshly bodies and forms for yourself to serve as a house and home from eternity and to etenrity. As you remember in each life you go on to a more wise and advanced society in another apparent world. With a world that does not grow so easily or rapidly it remains stagnet for some time and the souls on it do not mature so fast. Still, because of what is known of as a universal ascension all eventually come to ascend.

In reality when it appears a world is stagnet the souls who possess the human bodies and forms do indeed advance and mature and therefore ascend, even if it is in the slightest degree. And so we all ascend in our wisdom and knowledge and remembering to eternity. And every twenty six thousand years or so there is always a universl ascension ( better known to some as the Consummation of the Age or the Last Judgment.) For in fact there are many Last Judgments for all of mankind to etenrity.

So what we have here my deasr brothers and sisters is a God who has caused an illusion of separation in life because He possesses no body and form of His own essence as He cannot actually be limited by a body and form. So He creates them and He does so to no limits, as His creations are so vast words could not do them justice. So He creates bodies and forms in many different worlds; universes; solar systems; and galaxies. He Even creates many different "Circles of Life" so as to allow for the continuatioin of each anfd every one of His creations.

I have already however explained "Circles of Life" earlier and will not bother to do so again. And so God has created these myriads upon myriads of humans from etenrity and they are not only possessed by spirits and angels but the spirits and angels could not have life to etenrity without there being human beings as well. So the one depends on the other for the creation of illusion to continue to etenrity. If we did not have the human bodies and forms neither would God have a body and form as the lower realms of illusion are what have always provided His bodies and forms.

God is pure thought (Spirit) and He cannot have a body and form within pure thought without it still remaining to be spirit. As it is of the same essence as His own. It is also a truth that spirit( which is also love and light) is always passive and not active unless it is first acted upon. Therefore God had to create forms that would not only act upon others but would still possess His image of having the characteristics of not acting unless they are first acted upon as well. This wya they could all eventually become as He is when that time came for each created soul (as these are in fact created souls or illusions of souls.)

So what we have is a being that can act toward and upon others and can also one day come to wish to remain passive like God ( as they are in fact God as He created separations within Himself that are in factHim). They would have the free will to relearn everything from their own perspective in life and their own understanding while being permitted to each grow and mature in wisdonm at their own pace in life.

These beings came to be known as Human beings and they are God robed in flesh. I look forward to our next posting fellow brothers and sisters. Love and light to all!
    • 2 posts
    April 4, 2011 2:16 AM EDT
    I don't understand. Yet, somehow, what you say vibrates something within me.
    • 14 posts
    April 12, 2011 2:25 AM EDT
    Are you familiar with the Law of One material as channeled from the celestial being known as Ra?
  • April 12, 2011 2:28 AM EDT
    The Law of One is awesome!!!!
    • 14 posts
    April 12, 2011 2:31 AM EDT
    Yes the more and more I wake up, the more I 'coincidentally' stumble upon this information, which I am learning is the Truth. It makes complete sense to me, and the more I talk about it or hear it from others, I get the feeling that I am simply remembering that which has always been here with me!
  • April 12, 2011 2:36 AM EDT
    Yeah, like I said it's awesome. Now Carla channels a group called the Principle of Q'uo, which is made up of 3 group souls from 4th, 5th, and 6th density, including Ra. That material is sometimes more long winded, but equally as informative as the Ra Material.

Also, if you've never come across it before, YouTube has a great selection of videos of the channeled entity Bashar that are FANTASTIC. Feel free to message me if you'd like some links.
    • 11 posts
    April 12, 2011 3:40 AM EDT
    What Daniel is posting here makes more sense to me than any religion or belief that has ever been presented to me.This is amazing and feels so right!! :)
    • 30 posts
    April 12, 2011 8:23 AM EDT
    I do not recall the Ra and Bashar material by memory but i am sure i have read them both as i have read much, and i would simply say that if it resonates with you to keep it for your own truth but do not get stuck beileving the material of only one soul or channel. Follow what resonates with your heart.
    • 30 posts
    April 12, 2011 9:37 AM EDT
    Hello again dear brothers and sisters who are one with me. It is time for a new post as i have had plenty of off time to get my new message to present to you all. It is indeed wonderful how i have received so many new revelations lately. When we left off on our last post we were speaking of how God is spirit yet He is robed in flesh that is created by each of us from the essence that He in fact is.

Spirit is love and light in its natural state and we are all therefore in the beginning stages of our created existence created from love and light. When we are created we are created so that our human forms provide everything we need in life to sustain us. We need no houses and we need no buildings in our world whatsoever. All we need is nature as everything in nature was alive at one point in our created existence and still is in fact, and we simply do not know it yet.

When we were created in what we know of as the "Garden of Eden," it was spring time all year round with no storms or bad weather that was detrimental to our health or bodies. As time went on we (out of our greed for more) created more and more things out of ignorance and therefore created the world we see in front of us today.

Houses and buildings my friends are limits we created for ourselves over time and these limits take us farther and farther away from nature, which is the home intended for us all. Even the Church is meant to be within each of you as your bodies are to serve as your Church. Whatever we read in our Holy books about how we went to a building called a Church we read someone elses illusion they created long ago, and we continued creating their illusion by believing what they said to be truth.

And so as i do not wish to become longwinded about buildings in our world i will move on to more interesting things. Because my friends that we do not need buildings to live in ( not that we cannot experience our three dimensional lives later on again and again ) we can now begin learning about our fifth dimensional life in more detail. But of course we must grasp on to the matter of where buildings came from and why we have them first.

If you do not need a building to live in, or to work in, or to meet others in for whatever reason in life, then you have removed a few more limits in your life and are that much closer to fifth density life. Now you find that you don't need electricity so much as you no longer own a house that has to be fed with electricity. Neither do you need satalite or cable as you don't even own a television any longer ( or do you?). Then you need no refrigerator, or stove, or microwave oven. In short you no longer require the things in life that are found in a house. I know, you are thinking about clothes and where to wash them and store them. This too can easily be resolved when the time comes as i will tell you how very soon.

So you see my friends the one huge problem we have all been faced with for so long - the problem of how we will leave our homes and family are all about to be solved for us, if we wish to know these things and are patient enough to wait for the time when our answer will come to each of us ( in our own time). I realise just like all of you that leaving our family is a hard thing and that whatever way we are shown to do this, it must resonate as truth with each of us or there is no way we would even attempt it.

This will be done and you will come to believe and understand all of it when i give it to you. I am simply waiting on my higher self to show me how to present this answer to all of you as my bed side manner is no where as loving and caring as that of my higher self. Bear with me dear frinnds as it is not time yet.

So you see we will each leave our homes in the third dimensional world because we will soon come to understand that we need not own anything in third dimensional reality as it is a fantasy and created illusion that will one day pass. What i am about to say has already been said in your Holy Bibles as a story was told that is familiar to this subject. But in continueing i would tell you that if you have the friends in this world you will always have a place to go to rest your head and protect it from bad weather and other things the human body is used to in this life. But only on a temporary basis as you will be going in and out of fifth dimensional existence and life very soon - if you are not already doing so.

So love those around you unconditionally so that when you need a place to take your three dimensional body and form you will have a placce to go. No longer seek to own anything as possessions only allow you anger when someone damages or takes them from you. Possessions in this three dimensional world are no longer beneficial to any of us. Get rid of them if you can find it in your heart to no longer need or require them. For instance i have a riding lawnmower stored at my daughters house and my grandson put water in its gas tank the other day. I was so angry that i said and did things i no longer consider a part of who i am. I felt bad and had to forgive myself and my grandson, while at the same time letting go of the idea of that lawnmower. I no longer wish to mow grass with my own lawnmower and never agqain for myself.

We must let go of worldly things and later on when we call fifth density our new home we can return and enjoy these things from time to time ( whenever we please in life). We do not have to own in order to enjoy and we must learn to do all things in moderation and nothing in excess any longer. There is nothing in this third dimensional world we need to own or possess as all things are truly ours already, but there are so many more things in life to enjoy and we simply need to expand our horizons. Remember you are me and i am you and once we learn to live as one we will truly possess all things in life. So don't seek a home ( house or apartment) that you go to everyday of your life but move around. As your five - d abilities get better and better you will be able to do this so you don't have to rush it, and it will come when it is (your) time to come.

If you want elevtricity in your name so as to help another in some way then do it. If you don't feel this is the right thing to do then don't do it. There are no wrong conclusions in your new life you are NOW living.If you want to buy a home and let family live there then do so and this way you will always have a place to go in life. Still! Don't stay there and live with them. Keep moving when and if you can as we don't want the enemy to put us in jail for some silly manmade law we broke according to their beliefs. Still do as your heart tells you and don't allow my words to cause you harm or loss in life.

I have told many that i own a plumbing business and i plan on closing it down completely as soon as i am given the word from my higher self. You too should come to trust your higher self once you come to know who that is in your life. And so my friends as you can see we will soon have all the knowledge we need in order to know when and why we are to let go of all of our material things in life. Your time will be different from my time as we are all at different points or levels of life within this grand 'Circle of Life."

As far as when we are to let go of our families i would simply say to you not to depend on any family members in life any longer. Do not believe you need to see your children; grandchildren; mother; father; grandparents; nieces; nephews; or anyone else in your family every day; every week; month; or year any longer. There is no set frequency we should see others in our lives. If you are use to seeing someone every day or week it will be harder of course on you when you might have to leave them for a week or month at a time. When you visit someone later, far away, you will indeeed need to be strong and know that we must separate ourselves from old worldly traditions.

I do not say to anyone that he or she is to leave his or her family for good. All i am saying is that when you move over into fifth density life and call this place your new home you will not wish to enter third density life as often now as you might think. Living life in a material and physical world really takes its toll on each of us and once we come to find a life in fifth dimensional realty we will not wish to return here as often as we would think. And so it will be best now to prepare them and ourselves for this to happen very soon. I will of course speak more on just what fifth dimensional life is like in one of my later posts.

And so, if you wish to return to a life in paradise there are things in this life you will have to first put off. We are suffering so in this present world because of our illusions we have not yet been able to put off, which have provided our needs for such a long time now. Still the things we now think we need from this present world we no longer need and we simply have to learn or remember why we don't need them any longer, and how to get rid of our dependancy on them. And so i look forward to our next post.
    • 14 posts
    April 12, 2011 4:53 PM EDT
    Your words really resonate with me Daniel! I look forward to hearing about your description about fifth dimensional life because I have been looking forward to this for quite some time now! At the moment I don't quite have a good image of what fifth dimensional life would be like, but I have heard channellings from the Pleiadians that especially resonate with me and they reportedly exist currently on the fifth dimension...
    • 30 posts
    April 12, 2011 6:40 PM EDT
    Okay - as i promised i will speak on what life in fifth dimension is like.

Within the realms of fifth dimensional life it is similar to this life in third dimension but many things have been added. In fifth dimensional reality we are not a world filled with many bilions of people all around us. Of course we do not see all of these people in our present world but only believe what we have been told. Every person in your present three dimensional world and life are in fact you and you have created them all from those within your own soul group in the spiritual world.

Why did you create them and not someone else? Because you are all there is - just as my wife is all there is; my child is all there is; and my friend is all there is. Where we have long believed there are many people or souls in our world today there is only you.Every other person you see with your eyes is you and you draw these different souls (who are your different thoughts and affections in life) out of your inner being and give them life as another human being so as to provide all the company you have wished for from eternity.

Every person or soul in this world is you from another lifetime and they have all shown up here in this timeline as you have drawn them here of your own doing. You are a Great Spiritual Being who possesses Infinite thoughts and affections which make up your existence. You cannot create a world of people or souls different from yourself if you do not create a world of duality and separation from yourself. For it is a truth that there is nothing but you in the end.

So you see we appear to be many different human beings living in a realm of material and physical life and existence in a world where all possess the free will to do as he or she pleases. The fact however is that we do not only possess good and loving thoughts and affections in life as we take on our opposite thoughts and affections when we each choose to descend into our lower existence which is thrid and fourth dimensional life in this present world and universe. Our opposite thoughts and affections being dark and evil thoughts and affections. Because of this we are banned to a world of those who have the free will to think; speak; and act out those dark and evil thoughts and affections. When we mature enough in our lives as to wish to love all unconditionally and live in Light, we are then permitted to awaken and remember who and what we are so as to move on to a universal ascension.

We cannot continue to live life in service to self and move up to a higher dimension of life among those in the heavens who base their lives on unconditional love and light. This is a place for our higher beings, and higher selves only. This does not mean we cannot ascend and descend in life from now to etenrity as we will all eventually come to remember that we are spiritual beings who will again soon become fully conscious beings. What this means is we will return to being the Gods we have always been and will therefore remember the abilities we each possess and will now use those abilities to create instantly in life and at will.

But just because we will now be living in a dimension and place where we are creator Gods (actually One Creator God) does not mean we cannot return to our lower life in third and fourth density whenever we please from the time we become fifth density beings to etenrity. It is like this - our fifth dimensional ( and higher) body and form is our higher self or being while our third and fourth dimensional body and form is our lower self. We will always possess our higher self and our lower self to etenrity.

The higher self will always dwell within the lower self as the turtle lives within its shell so to speak. What i mean is that the inner man is protected and housed by its lower self in a way. So in fifth dimensional life you will be the spiritual man or soul who experiences life as a single Entity and creator God.You can go wherever you please in life and see other beings whenever you please but you have to do so within the third and fourth dimensional representation of yourself as this is where duality is found.

In Oneness reality, which is your higher self and all realities within fifth density and above, there is only one being and that being is you. To take on illusion you must enter that part of you that receives illusions as their realities in life, and that is third and fourth dimensional life and existence. You have a mind and you have a body and form, and the two cannot share the same space. Just like good and evil cannot chare the same space. They can however appear to share the same space when we each take on our illusions in life in our bodies and forms. So as it goes when you move to fifth dimensional life you will know you are a Creator God but that there are still higher expressions of yourself within the higher dimensions of life, which you cannot presently see or interact with in life at that time. You will always possess a higher self and cannot therefore ever say "I am the Lord Thy God and there is no other God above me."

So in fifth dimensional life, again, you are One and there are no others around you as you have no division or separation. If you ever wish to interact with third and fourth dimensional human beings you need only descend into one expression of your lower self ( which can be any human you choose as they are all you) and experience life though their eyes; ears; nose; mouth; and hands. Because however you have already done the "Circle of Life" thing i speak of you need not live out a life of any certain period of time again, before you again ascend back into your higher present self. As i do not wish to give you readers too much to think on at this time i will stop here and continue this subject at a later posting. Love and light to all.
    • 14 posts
    April 12, 2011 7:12 PM EDT
    Quick question Daniel.. After ascension into the fifth dimension, if one chooses to descend back and experience third/fourth dimensional life for a moment, will he/she retain memory of the True Self and nature of the higher dimensions? Or will he/she go again through the process of forgetting and have to therefore ascend all over again?
  • April 12, 2011 7:14 PM EDT
    The veil of forgetfulness is only necessary in the 3rd density. It allows for choices and polarity.