Forums » We Are... Awakening As One

The Language Rabbit-Hole

• 80 posts
    April 2, 2011 9:03 PM EDT

The language rabbit-hole controls all the other rabbit-hole. Not easy for most to grasp, but no one has any idea what they really saying and this is the reason for deficientcies in communication...

Concerning Change of Status
    17 Nevertheless, each person should live as a believer in whatever situation the Lord has assigned to them, just as God has called them. This is the rule I lay down in all the churches. 18 Was a man already circumcised when he was called? He should not become uncircumcised. Was a man uncircumcised when he was called? He should not be circumcised. 19 Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing. Keeping God’s commands is what counts. 20 Each person should remain in the situation they were in when God called them.

21 Were you a slave when you were called? Don’t let it trouble you—although if you can gain your freedom, do so. 22 For the one who was a slave when called to faith in the Lord is the Lord’s freed person; similarly, the one who was free when called is Christ’s slave. 23 You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of human beings. 24 Brothers and sisters, each person, as responsible to God, should remain in the situation they were in when God called them.

So if you were born a slave be a good one, but if you can win your freedom do so, then do not seek to be a slave once more. Question is when did you get the call? Did you get the call? What was the calling? Well, for me it was 3 years ago when I was introduced to the concept of Self-Determination and a lesson in civics that to this day has been trumped by no other civics lesson in spite of intense searches for it. Most of the following is not my work, I have been shown this as part of my civics lesson...

Has a throne´╗┐ of iniquity and destruction had fellowship with thee, one which devises mischief and misery by it's decree? Can you touch the unclean thing and make it clean again? Or does that not make you unclean? If you are allied with the unrighteous king, then you're in collusion and it makes you unclean because you've operated with unclean hands, have you not?

Thou shalt not bare false witness... (shalt, is present tense of shall)

If you can prove nothing not within your experience then why base the present or the future on potentially false his-story? Can you prove to me that we'll all turn into lightships and transcend the corporeal world? Or does this concept exist in imagination only? If the Ninth commandment is to be heeded in seriousness, what then are you involved in. Do you question what you were taught by others? Or do you accept what you've been taught all your life. Do you or can you even know what it is you're saying if the language you're using was never yours?

http://iparte.com/blogs/2115/351/teach-your-children-well

Everyone is crazy because the English language makes you crazy and it's intentional. As a part of the governmental Stockholm syndrome everyone was subjected to from birth. They destroyed the language and they allow us to continue to destroy the language for the purpose of control.

Where did you go to school? (rhetorical)

School: “place of instruc­tion,” O.E. Scol, from L. Schola, from Gk. Skhole “school, lec­ture, dis­cus­sion,” also “leisure, spare time,” orig­i­nally “a hold­ing back, a keep­ing clear,” from skhein “to get” + –ole by anal­ogy with bole “a throw,” stole “out­fit,” etc. The orig­i­nal notion is “leisure,” which passed to “otiose dis­cus­sion,” then “place for such.” Let’s not over­look a word that might not be reg­u­larly in our vocab­u­lary or every­day lex­i­con, like “oti­soe” and “lexicon”.
    "Lex"; is Latin for one sense of the English term, law. In the Canon Law of the Catholic Church, LEX refers to law which has been formulated in written form and promulgated by competent authority. While this is the usual sense of "law"; in modern legal systems, the legal system of the Catholic Church includes another form of law, ius, which refers to the oral teachings, practices, customs, theological understandings of liturgy and liturgical practices generally prior to the Council of Nicea in 325 a.d., when written legislation became the normative means of communicating Church law.

"icon" –noun
    1. a picture, image, or other representation.
    2. Eastern Church . a representation of some sacred personage, as Christ or a saint or angel, painted usually on a wood surface and venerated itself as sacred.

con-; variant of com-; meaning “with,” “together,” “in association,” and (with intensive force) “completely,” occurring in loanwords from Latin ( commit ): used in the formation of compound words before b, p, m: combine; compare; commingle. Also, in business. –noun. Trademark; Also, a computer output, which is mathematics.

spell (n.) “incan­ta­tion, charm,” O.E. Spell “story, speech,” from P.Gmc. *spel­lan (cf. O.N. Spjall, O.H.G. Spel, Goth. Spill “report, dis­course, tale;” Ger. Beispiel “exam­ple;” see spell (v.1)). Mean­ing “set of words with mag­i­cal pow­ers, incan­ta­tion, charm” first recorded 1570s. The term ‘spell’ is gen­er­ally used for mag­i­cal pro­ce­dures which cause harm, or force peo­ple to do some­thing against their will — unlike charms for heal­ing, pro­tec­tion, etc. [“Oxford Dic­tio­nary of Eng­lish Folklore”]

A gri­moire is ‘a magician’s man­ual for invok­ing demons, a text­book of sor­cery and magic.

So what are we taught in grammar(grimoire) school? We are taught English;/Anglo/Angle-yish(Angle as in bent; not straight but "crooked") language;lung-rage; or langrage which is an Admiralty term and is “the sub­stance fired from the Can­non (catholic canon?) of a ship and is used to dis­able the mast of another ves­sel to ren­der it dead in the water”. Once “dead in the water”, the other ves­sel can be boarded, over­taken and seized.

otiose: “unfruit­ful, futile,” from L. Otio­sus “hav­ing leisure or ease, not busy” (cf. Fr. Oiseux, Sp. Ocioso, It. Otioso), from otium “leisure,” of unknown ori­gin. Mean­ing “at leisure, idle” is recorded from 1850.

So, we go to an “unfruit­ful and futile Magic School” where we are “held back” and taught Spelling; to cast spells and incan­ta­tions from the con­text of a otiose; easy and lazy/idle mind. And, we are told that if we need fur­ther instruc­tions on words and what they really mean; then we should get a “Diction-ary”. Notice that this type of book is not called a “language-ary”, but a DICTION-ARY…a place within which you should be able to find “DICTION”.

Except that what they claim to put in these dic­tio­nar­ies are not mean­ing; but rather “def­i­n­i­tions”. And, of course, if one would exam­ine this word; they would imme­di­ately see that it car­ries the pre­fix “de-” in front of “fini­tion”, which comes from the French “finis”. Finis means to “have an end or limit or bound­ary”. The pre­fix “de-” is a par­ti­cle of nega­tion that means “no or not”. There­fore, we would assume before look­ing in the dic­tio­nary that “def­i­n­i­tions have no limit or bound­ary”.

def­i­n­i­tion (de- + finire, from Fr. finis an end, limit) 1: an act of deter­min­ing; specif­i­cally : the for­mal procla­ma­tion of a Roman Catholic dogma 2 a: a state­ment express­ing the essen­tial nature of some­thing b : a state­ment of the mean­ing of a word or word group or a sign or sym­bol c : a prod­uct of defin­ing 3: the action or process of stat­ing the mean­ing of a word or word group 4: the action or the power of describ­ing, explain­ing, or mak­ing def­i­nite and clear.

So all definitions are a “for­mal procla­ma­tion of a Roman Catholic dogma.”, and you can't even speak with out trespassing.

You have to learn DICTION so that you can have your own “JURIS-DICTION” and stop living under someone elses “JURIS-DICTION”. You simply cannot self-govern otherwise. You have not proven yourself sane or competent until you exercise Self-Determination because who in their RIGHT MIND would stay under a system of abuse and torture?; Who would not be competent to administer their own affairs?

When the Framers of the US set their thing up they didn’t say it was “sacred”, they said is that “these truths” (had been) “self-evident”. If you are a slave living as a slave, then that’s what’s “self-evident”. Regardless of what is said.

“If the dic­tion is not cor­rect, then what is said is not what is meant; if what is said is not what is meant, then what must be done will remain and be left undone; if what must be done remains undone, then all morals and art and sci­ence will dete­ri­o­rate; and then jus­tice will go astray and the peo­ple will be left to stand about in a state of help­less con­fu­sion. Hence, it is para­mount that there must be no arbi­trari­ness in what is said. This mat­ters above all else.” – Con­fu­cius

States of helpless confusion is where we “re-side”, these residences are in such states of confusion that we call them by name. They’re called Washington, Oregon, California, etc… Nobody knows any DICTION meaning they don’t even know how to read and write even though we all think we do; Haven’t set up or “sided” in our own JURIS-DICTION therefore “re-sided” in someone elses proprietary government. Proprietary, meaning someone owns it and it ain’t you otherwise everyone would be banging on your door and asking you for permission and sending their children off to be trained by you, the government. Nor does anybody really even have any standing in law to make any determination as to what any of the terms and definitions are because all lexicons are trademark Canons of the Roman Catholic Church.

Not only that, but if you study lan­guage pro­ce­dures; espe­cially in Hebrew and other more“hieroglyph-based” lan­guages, you will under­stand that it is vowel-inflections that change the mean­ings of words. For instance; Noah’s son was named Shem…allegedly. But, Shem is incor­rect. It is pro­nounced Shame or Shahm (shah.…like Ara­bic “the shah” or the tribal “shaman”…the patri­arch or leader). The Eng­lish would tell us that the word: shem means “name”. The Hebrew teacher would tell you that it means “a call­ing” because the Mind­set was that names meant some­thing and that “you were/are Called by Your Name…i.e. Your Call­ing or Call-sign.…the ‘sign or sym­bols of your call­ing”. The prob­lem is the word: name. It doesn’t cap­ture the essence of what “shem” (name) means in Hebrew. In addi­tion, the peo­ple of that entire region were called “shemites”. The word “semi­tes” is incor­rect. It was the Greek that took out the “sh” and replaced it with “the s or sigma”. The pro­nun­ci­a­tion “shem” means some­thing dif­fer­ent in Hebrew. If we change the vowel inflec­tion to “shuem”; then we get a new mean­ing; this time a plural form or past tense: “names or named”.

“imployee/employee”. The United States is under mar­tial law and mil­i­tary rule.(see General Orders 100; aka the Leiber Code; aka The War Powers Act) The mil­i­tary runs “ploys”; which is why they “deploy” their troops. They are the occu­pa­tion forces that wage war on oth­ers. Peo­ple go to their “occu­pa­tion” to earn their “wages” in the “em-ploy-ee” of a Mil­i­tary Post or “office”. Offices are for “offi­cials” and under Title 26 of their code at 7701(a)(26); all employ­ees are a “trade or busi­ness that is “per­form­ing the func­tions of a Pub­lic OFFICE.” They have been “Re-Publicked” as “employ­ees” and “offi­cials in offices of the mil­i­tary post…doing “busi­ness or busy-ness” as a “trader/traitor”. The Republics are run by Cae­sars or Zhars or Czars. The Cae­sar ran the Imperium and/or the Impe­ri­ail gov­ern­ment. The Cae­sar was the IMP.

Let’s look at “ploy”. It’s syn­onyms are: arti­fice, device, dodge, fetch, flim­flam, gam­bit, gim­mick, jig, jug­gle, knack, play, trick, scheme, shenani­gan, sleight, strat­a­gem, wile.

Let’s look at “employ”…early 15c., from M.Fr. employer, from O.Fr. emploi­ier (12c.) “make use of, apply; increase; entan­gle; devote,” from L. impli­care “enfold, involve, be con­nected with,” from in– (see in– (2)) + pli­care “to fold” (see ply (v.)). Sense of “hire, engage” first recorded in Eng­lish 1580s, from “involve in a par­tic­u­lar pur­pose,” a sense which arose in Late Latin. Related: Employed; employ­ing. The noun is 1660s, from Fr. emploi. Imply, which is the same word, retains more of the orig­i­nal sense.

The Cae­sars were con­sid­ered to be “Imps” just like the tribe called “Angles” were con­sid­ered to be crooks or “crooked”. Has this changed in the United States? Patrick Henry said that “your Pres­i­dent will have the pow­ers of a King”. That is the power of a dic­ta­tor, a Zhar, and a Cae­sar. These words are inter­change­able. And since Mr. Obama has been at the helm of THE AMERICA EMPIRE, he has appointed 30 Caesars/czars for their Imp-erium.

If you know what a vowel is…“any sound that comes from the breath chan­nel with no obstruc­tion”; then you will see clearly that there are more vow­els in the Eng­lish Dic­tion than you and I were taught. Would you care to name or “call out” the extra vow­els for me? Give it some thought and write down some words, for instance ‘hairy” or “hurry” or “cow”…and tell me how many vow­els are in the Angle-yish Dic­tion ver­sus the “eng­lish langrage”.

For ref­er­ence: vowel: one of a class of speech sounds in the artic­u­la­tion of which the oral part of the breath chan­nel is not blocked and is not con­stricted enough to cause audi­ble fric­tion http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vowel

In spo­ken Eng­lish, there are 20 vow­els and 24 con­so­nants. It is this dis­crep­ancy, of course, which under­lies the com­plex­ity of Eng­lish spelling.” (David Crys­tal, How Lan­guage Works. Over­look Press, 2006)

Every­one can speak the same sounds. Languages/dictions/tongues are taught by “pho­net­ics” and learn­ing how to “pro–noun–ce” the words. But, the way that THEY “give us” the “Pheon-net-ics” is a trap. You must know how to unravel that trap.

THEY know that THEY have been in con­trol for over 4000 years. The Phoeni­cians were the Vene­tians who con­trolled Rome. THEY cre­ated the “Roman­tic Lan­guage” that you and I are using. Roman­tic is 2 words: Rome + antic. Rome is the city and antic means “trick­ery”. So the Eng­lish Lan­grage is “very Roman­tic”, n’est ce pas?

The Lan­guage Rab­bit Hole con­trols all oth­ers. You must under­stand the LAW OF NATIONS to know why the Uni­verse has allowed THEM or THEY to main­tain con­trol. You must under­stand the utter lazi­ness of the “hue-moon” beings on this planet. IT CONTROLS ALL OTHER RABBIT HOLES…especially the “re-legion”. “Your lan­guage” is the most deeply rooted “thing” in your brain, your mind, and your being. It con­trols “how you think about what you think”. It con­trols your “responses and abil­ity to respond”….i.e. Respon­si­bil­ity.

They come in “admi­ralty” because they are the Phoeni­cians. But, you must know “who THEY are”, specifically. THEY called them­selves “the Kai” (or qi, or key, or chi, or chai….however you want to “spell” it with the Mag­i­cal Spelling game). It was the Pho-en-Ki-Yahns that con­trolled the ship­ping and com­merce. Com­merce is con­trolled by Mer­cury who is the “sun-deity of the ship­pers and traders”. The traders are the trai­tors; or so it is Bel-Eved by people/papal who are not “enlight­ened”. Bel is a Pho-Enki-Yahn Sun-god. Eve or evening is “the dark­ness falling”. Eve is a “god or god­dess” and in the “vul­gar dic­tion” the word “god or gad or gud” is the ancient word: El or Yl or Ylo­hym. This means that “the god­dess: Eve” is really “EvYl or Evel or evil”. This is how the game is played. It is not all “admiralty”…it is actu­ally more “reli­gion” or “Rhea’s Legions” than admi­ralty. The Greeks named every­thing after a “god”. The Greeks named a build­ing after a god. The Greeks named the word “paper” after a god. They named a “dog” after a “god” by call­ing it a “cur”. “Cur” comes from “Mer­cu­ri­ous” or “Kurios” just as the Roman Curia comes from “Mer­cury or Mer­cu­rios”. This is why the word “prophet” is the word “profit”. LOOK AT IT….and understand…there is only ONE DICTION; ONE JURISDICTION…ONE ACTUAL TONGUE or so-called “langrage/language” on this planet; and that is PHONETICS.

You don’t have a “higher claim to the title”. You must “cre­ate the State and become the State”. THEY left one key…ONE. And, that “key”/kai/ki/qi/qui/chi/chai only fits ONE DOOR. You have been on this site for a (rel­a­tively) long time. Let me assure you that THEY will never remove any­thing from any roll until you are will­ing to PLEDGE your Life, For­tune and Sacred Honor to build your own State with oth­ers of like-mind who are equally will­ing to PLEDGE their Life, For­tune, and Sacred Honor. Until you “assume your Sep­a­rate and Equal Sta­tion (state, sta­tus) Among the Pow­ers of the Earth” and bring your­self up to the level of “self-governance” by exer­cis­ing the RIGHT OF SELF DETERMINATION…you are and always will be THEIR SLAVE.

The Pope can abol­ish any law in the United States

[Ele­ments of Eccle­si­as­ti­cal Law Vol. 1 53–54][http://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/blackstone_bk4ch8.asp]

On National Canon Law. Page 53…The Holy See and civil gov­ern­ments may be annulled by the Pope. There can be no doubt that the Holy See is bound, as a gen­eral rule, to observe these agree­ments. 15 We say, as a gen­eral rule; for it is com­monly held by canon­ists that the Pon­tiff may recede from con­cor­dats when there are just rea­sons for so doing. In fact, it is con­tro­verted whether con­cor­dats are con­tracts proper or mere priv­i­leges. Again, it seems to be com­monly admit­ted that in all agree­ments entered into by the Sov­er­eign Pon­tiff this con­di­tion is under­stood: Nisi aliud exi­gat causa gravis et extra­or­di­naria propter bonum com­mune eccle­siae. (In other words, unless you show cause of extra­or­di­nary evi­dence that you are not ruled by the Pope you’re pre­sumed to be ruled by The Holy See.)

ART. II. Of Amer­i­can Canon La\v, or of the National Canon Law of the United States.

106. Ques­tion. What is meant by Amer­i­can canon law?

Answer. By the national eccl. law of this coun­try we under stand the var­i­ous dero­ga­tions from the jus com­mune, or the dif­fer­ent cus­toms that exist among the churches in the United States, and are sanc­tioned or tol­er­ated by the Roman Pon­tiff. 18 We say, are sanc­tioned or tol­er­ated by the Roman Pon­tiff; for, as was seen, no national law can become legit­i­mate except by at least the tacit or legal con­sent of the Pope. Again, the jus par­tic­u­lare of a nation always remains sub­ject to the author­ity of the Holy See in such man­ner as to be repeal­able at any time by it. Hence, the jus nation­ale, or the excep­tional eccle­si­as­ti­cal laws preva­lent in the United States, may be abol­ished at any time by the Sov­er­eign Pontiff.

You “prove” that you are not a slave by “per­form­ing Sov­er­eign Acts”. Sov­er­eigns built Soci­eties and Nations and States. That is what Sov­er­eigns do. I'm not here to complain and I am not here to “argue with or rail against THEM”. The Cre­ator and the Uni­ver­sal Rules/Powers are in con­trol. We “cre­ate our World” by con­tract. Uni­ver­sal Prin­ci­ples then kick in…and we either com­mand or we are com­manded; i.e. dic­tated to by some “dict-ta-tor”. A “dic­ta­tor” is “one with the Power of dic­tion”. This is what is meant when One says; “I have Jurisdic­tion over that mat­ter or over the person/individual”.

Look at the quote in the book ELEMENTS OF ECCLIASTICAL LAW. These are “AGREEMENTS”, and they go back thou­sands of years whether “we” (you and I or any­one else) like them or not. Peo­ple will say…well “my par­ents did not have the power to make these deci­sions for me”. But this is untrue. More par­ents made “all deci­sions for you”, includ­ing when you ate, where you ate, what you ate, and how long you laid around in stinky dia­pers. This is why NO ONE IS BORN SOVEREIGN. Sov­er­eigns have the abil­ity to “act”. Babies do not have such abil­ity, nor does a child….until you reach the AGE OF REASON.

“Most folks do not fol­low or even under­stand their own philoso­phies and beliefs”. Peo­ple will spout out things like “the sins of the father are passed down to 4 and 5 generations”…but they refuse to look at their own lives and that of their ances­tors. They say that they believe in things like “you can­not be allied with unrighteousness”…and then they par­tic­i­pate in an entirely fraud­u­lently 9 to 1 bank­ing sys­tem and/or pay “their” taxes to “men and gov­ern­ments” that they claim to hate…only to have those taxes pro­duce bul­lets and Weapons of Mass destruc­tion to lame and mur­der peo­ple THAT NEVER DID A THING TO THEM (you).

So why is the Vatican…the Church…or Kurk/Kirk…in control?

That answer is simple…hundreds of years of Acqui­es­cence that form the basis of the cur­rent agree­ment. This is why read­ing and under­stand­ing the LAW OF NATIONS…the Right of Exile; which has become the Right of Self-Determination is SO CRITICAL. And, even then…this is only a part, a piece of the entire puzzle.

All I can say is that “we” (i.e. those that want to “come out of the Matrix/system) must stop Babel-ing like Baby IN BABYL-ON.

It is the rea­son you use “phone-net-ics”. This is the “net”…the Inter-net. “Inter” means “to bury”. You are buried in THEIR NET. Even when you work every­one wants to know; “what was your NET INCOME”; or bet­ter stated on the “Account Stated”… “what CAME INTO your NET” (you lit­tle admi­ralty fish­er­man, you). It is the PHO-ENKI-YANS…the orig­i­nal Admi­ralty culture…the Phoeni­cians. THEY were also the VENETIANS of Venice. Venice was the pre­cur­sor of the mod­ern day “bank­ing sys­tem”. (Read Griffin’s: THE CREATURE FROM JEKYL ISLAND). These are the “Estruskans” who devel­oped the “TRUST” that con­trols (con­trolled) Rome. It is rea­son you talk on the ‘phone”…to “tell-a-Pheonician”. And you use THEIR “roman­tic lan­guages” because it is the “antics of Rome”.

If you actu­ally look at how this game is played, it matches per­fectly with the Ele­ments of Eccle­si­as­ti­cal Law, with the Law of Nations, with Karma, with the GOLDEN RULE, with being allied with the Kings of Unrighteousness..and the Uni­ver­sal Prin­ci­ples of Chaos and Order. You reap what you sow…that’s part of Uni­ver­sal Principle.

THEY are not hid­ing any­thing. It is all IN PLAIN SIGHT. THEY put out the dic­tio­nary that tells every­one that “all def­i­n­i­tions belong to the Roman Catholic Church as a part of Roman Catholic dog­mai”. Dog­mai is the old form. You can find it in THE TOWN AND COUNTRY MAGAZINE, vol­ume 13 in the year 1781. http://books.google.com/books?id=bWE3AAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

I “see” the “HOLY SEE” and what it is that this planet HAS AGREEMENT WITH in the Uni­ver­sal Agree­ment. As Al Pacino said in the movie DEVIL’S ADVOCATE: “Popes, swamis and snake han­dlers; all feed­ing from the same trough.”

You want to know what “de-finitions” really are? It is “de-pheonicians”. THEY ARE NOT HIDING. They cre­ated the “dogma or dog­mai” that every­one has AGREEMENT WITH. As it states in SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS…everyone wants that Human God to “do it for them”. There­fore Cap­tain Kirk/Church runs this Enterprise.

What is “dogma or dog­mai”? Well, THEY for­merly wrote all “dic­tions” on paper (papyrus) from right to left, didn’t THEY? Write it backwards….“I AM GOD”. THEY gave the world the “human god”…the kings and the Popes….just as the world ask for.

How’s that for a bolt of en-light-en-ment? Hope it's not too much "shek­inah", better known as “shock and awe”…or “sha-Kai-Na”.

• 315 posts
    May 5, 2017 5:56 AM EDT

chanyuan2017.05.05

true religion outlet

hermes bags

polo outlet stores

coach outlet

oakley sunglasses wholesale

christian louboutin outlet

coach outlet store online

michael kors wallets

nike roshe