Forums » General

Locations, what part of the planet do you reside?

• 3 posts
    April 19, 2011 7:51 PM EDT

Ive heard a few people on here talking about having a section for where everyone is from/located. I think it would be great, as we could better connect with people in our areas and maybe start up community projects. Plus we would get to expand our social circles closer to home. I was going to start up a section but Im not sure where it would go. I tried looking around to see if anyone had already started one but I cant find anything. I was thinking maybe of the mods would like to start a new section on the main page of discussions for this. I understand if they are a bit too busy, I just feel it would be a great way for us to connect with each other locally.

Much love to all

• 3 posts
    April 20, 2011 7:32 PM EDT
    hmm, I had 6 notifications for this topic, a few likes and 3 replies, but when I clicked to come have a look ... there's nothing here : (
    • 7 posts
    April 25, 2011 9:24 AM EDT
    It's a great idea! I'm new to this network and I am in awe!! WoW! I have two home sanctuaries on Mother Earth! I am blessed. Hobe Sound, Florida and Saco, Maine I have already had friend requests from a neighbor in Maine.. looking forward to becoming a positive light in this incredible project!!
    • 9 posts
    April 25, 2011 2:58 PM EDT
    Upstate New York here....land of the "Frozen Chosen!"
    • 18 posts
    April 25, 2011 3:17 PM EDT
    We're in the western UP of Michigan! Come by and say hello if you're in the area!
    Meg
    • 2 posts
    April 25, 2011 3:20 PM EDT
    I'm in England, about 30 miles south of London in a sleepy little village called Dunsfold....imagine something out of Howard's End and you can't go far wrong xxx
  • April 25, 2011 3:30 PM EDT
    I'm in the realm of Mother Nature's most psychotic aspect, Indiana.
    • 8 posts
    April 25, 2011 3:34 PM EDT
    I'm In New Zealand, just north of Auckland in a beautiful town called Warkworth:)
  • April 25, 2011 3:43 PM EDT

Fort Lauderdale Florida to Burnsville, Nc. And most places in between.

• 3 posts
    April 25, 2011 3:48 PM EDT

Canada!!!! I'm currently on "the Rock", St John's Newfoundland, where people truly are the salt of the earth and feel blessed to have had the past 8 months to experience their open hearts! Back to the homeland, Nova Scotia, next week. No place like home :)

• 2 posts
    April 25, 2011 6:03 PM EDT
    Muskegon Michigan. The largest city on the eastern shores of beautiful Lake Michigan of about 170,000. All the seasons here are unique. Cold and very snowy winters, perfect spring and summers and amazing autumns. I love it here!
  • April 25, 2011 6:09 PM EDT
    Middle Tennessee in the amazingly beautiful and serene foothills of the Appalachian Mountains.
    • 1 posts
    April 25, 2011 9:49 PM EDT
    I'm in Colorado at the 4 Corners, Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, Arizona. Elevation 7,000 ft looking at Lizard Head 10,000peaks.. Mountains, forests, deserts- sunshine, snow, wind, All at once! All is One. Ancient ruins of Mesa Verde, Native American Culture, Western Cowboys, and Tourists from all over the US and the world. All is One
    • 2 posts
    April 25, 2011 10:34 PM EDT
    What a great idea! i'd love to meet people nearby. Currently I'm near Kansas City, KS but in a couple months I'll be moving to Kentucky, about half an hour east of Louisville.
  • April 25, 2011 11:23 PM EDT
    I was living Lawrence for 3 years before moving back to Tennessee, small world! When you get to Kentucky, Love and Light Research (L/L Research) is located in Louisville, as far as I know they do public meditations at their house every week.
    • 2 posts
    April 25, 2011 11:28 PM EDT
    Haha funny, I actually live in Lawrence, KC is just more well known so that's usually what I go with. I did live in KC for quite a while :) Neat, I will look up Love and Light Research, thanks for the tip!!
    • 7 posts
    April 26, 2011 3:35 PM EDT
    Holy Gee WHIZZZZ all of a sudden we have all these fantastic postings from all over the WORLD!!
    What can this mean!! We are ALL ONE part of the Quickening and Raising our Vibrational frequencies to effect change! MIND BLOWING and so cool! I suggest further communions between and amongst us regarding the possibilities for visitations and cooperative activities! I will be in MAINE,, Saco to be exact as of May 8th.... will be driving up the East Coast of the USA..
    • 7 posts
    April 26, 2011 3:37 PM EDT
    Tash Leith said:
    hmm, I had 6 notifications for this topic, a few likes and 3 replies, but when I clicked to come have a look ... there's nothing here : (
    • 7 posts
    April 26, 2011 3:43 PM EDT
    Wow lots of energy!! Cool.... and POWERFUL make sure you all check out the film at Wayseers.com because WE ARE ALL THE SAME we all feel THE WAY yaaaaa
    • 10 posts
    April 26, 2011 3:51 PM EDT
    This is great, I love seeing where people call home. My base camp is in north central Arizona. Land of the 'free range'. (lol) ya gotta watch for cattle on the roadways around these parts.