Forums » Say Hi - and tell us about yourself

Introduce yourself!

• 1 posts
    May 21, 2013 2:00 PM EDT

Hello friends,

Thank you for having this site. I have yet to read all the material on here, though I've watched the videos and it's all very interesting and highly informative.

The truth is, a few years back I was a naysayer largely beliving in the reality presented to us by mainstream media. Anyhow, over the past 3 years or so a series of unusual and seemingly coincidental events occured that pushed me to research information of this kind. It appears that my perspective has now shifted, and I view the world in a very different way today.

I'm writting here now because I have many questions and the people in my immediate enviornment don't seem to be of much help, though their thoughts on certain matters have shed some light on what life actually is.

It's funny to be on this side of things now as many of the questions I pose to them are generally ridiculed, to a degree. The main thing that helps me keep these discussions to a managable level of serious consideration by those whom I ask is the fact that God seems to have blessed me with the gift of likeability. I also seem to be very good at getting respect, which is one of the main tools that helps me keep the laughs in check. And even though I'm also quite good at presenting my perspective to different people in different environemnts, many of them have been fully conditioned to blindly accept the "truth" that is presented as "truth" by those who rule the world today. It sometimes seems quite difficult to get through to even the most open minded people, which makes me question the prupose of all this and whether there is even a purpose at all. And if there is a purpose, then who am I to tell people how it is, how it may be, or how it should be? And why do I feel the need to do so anyway?

At this point I feel like I'm learning everyday, and I realize there is so much more yet to learn. I'm still working on reshaping myself into this new state of being.

I think I have hatred in check, but at the same time I wasn't a very hateful person to begin with. I've also been working on controlling fear, and over the past year I've been able to make some pretty big strides in keeping my fear in check, though I don't yet have full control over it.. I wonder if I ever will.

• 34 posts
    August 1, 2017 12:31 AM EDT

adidas announces that the miadidas Ultra Boost is returning exclusively to the NYC flagship store on March 25th for $220. To commemorate this bringback, adidas will offer rainbow multi-color heel Primeknit Cheap Birkenstocks options for customization. The upper, outsole, tongue and lace colors can be customized, and colors range from Yeezy Shoes white, gray, black, red, orange, yellow, teal and blue. Head to the NYC flagship on 5th Ave. Fitflop tomorrow to get in this exclusive offering.
    One of adidas Y-3‘s cleanest and most sought-after models, the http://www.mbtshoesoutletinc.com Yohji Run BOOST, is making a spring 2017 return in two sharp black and white colorways. The Yeezy Boost 750 simple low-top silhouette features a slip-on construction, padded collar, textured suede tongue, adidas’ signature Three Stripes on Yeezy Boost 350 the quarter panels, Yohji Yamamoto branding on the middle stripe and white coated “Y-3″ logo on a Fitflops Sandals For Women suede heel counter. All of this sits atop a full-length BOOST sole unit in white for long-lasting Birkenstock Outlet support and comfort. You can choose between an all-white mesh upper with black accents and a black http://www.adidasyeezyboost350-v2.us.com upper with white three stripes branding. Retailing for $320 USD, the newest adidas Y-3 Yohji Run BOOST Fitflop Sandals is available at stockists such as Sneakersnstuff. Take a look above and share your thoughts in the Birkenstock Mayari comments.
    Trailing closely behind the re-release of the adidas NMD R1 “OG” is a reissue of the Yeezy Boost 350 Kids coveted XR1 silhouette in an original colorway for this coming 2017 spring/summer season. The innovative runner is Fitflops On Sale equipped with a “Core Black” primeknit upper, a matching cage overlay and of course, the signature red Mbt Sandals and blue sole plugs. The pair will also feature an all-white BOOST midsole with a complementing heel Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Cream White tab emblazoned with “The Brand With The Three Stripes” text much like the original.Take a look at Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 the anticipated offering above and stay tuned for more details.
    If you watched the Gosha Rubchinskiy Fall/Winter Fitflop Sale 2017 collection show earlier this month, you had a peep of the highly-anticipated adidas Football collaboration in Fitflop Sandals action. Among the several Three Stripes pieces that graced the Russian designer’s runway were these ultra-sleek ACE Birkenstock Sandals 16+ SUPER futsals. Sporting a slightly higher ankle collar than usual, this special edition ACE 16+ SUPER Mbts comes in a seamless Primeknit upper in tonal red, black or white, bearing thick Three Stripes branding Mbt Discount on the side panels for a striking visual. The minimalist design is kept streamlined with a thin http://www.fitflopsclearancesalesandals.com white midsole and a classic gum outsole that curls up on the toe for a retro yet Mbt Shoes futuristic effect. As we see several other designers hop on this sock-sneaker trend, it’s good to see Fitflop Sale one of the first, and perhaps best, iterations of this lifestyle design. Recently, Berlin-based retailer Voo Store Fitflop Shoes was able to offer close-up photos of the unreleased sneaker, with creative director Herbert Hofmann giving us Mbt Shoes Clearance Outlet an on-feet look. The Gosha Rubchinskiy x adidas Football ACE 16+ SUPER futsals are expected to officially Fitflops Clearance release this year. Stay tuned for more information.
    adidas’ UltraBOOST has raced into iconic status, and now New Yeezys Three Stripes is ready to advance it into the next level. Three Stripes introduces the UltraBOOST X, Birkenstock Sale a reimagined take on the trainer made for women. Resembling the PureBOOST X, the new silhouette was Fitflops Clearance created with the natural form of the female foot in mind for extra comfort, stability and support Mbt Sandals when running.
    With a trio of new colorways set to drop at the end of March, the Birkenstock adidas UltraBOOST 3.0 onslaught continues with news today that a “Maroon” rendition will hit shelves later this Birkenstock Shoes year, most likely in September. Taking the Primeknit upper and draping it in a maroon and black Mbt hue, adidas matches the Three Stripes cage in the same color while the heel counter and outsole Fitflops Shoes For Women don black, sandwiching a white BOOST sole. Expected to hit $5 billion USD in sales within the Fitflops next three years, Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Turtle Dove adidas continues to punish the competition with beautiful colorways like this and the upcoming bronze BOOST sole UltraBOOST 3.0.Check out the image above and let us know if this will be cop or drop come September.
    Mbt Shoes />
    Related TAGS: Fitflops Shoes For Women Mbt Mens Shoes Fitflop Sandals Clearance